Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

This looks like fun!

Old 01-21-2006, 09:00 PM

Default This looks like fun!

Maybe kinda pricey for the guided trip, but looks killer!!!

www.feralcathunt.com

Old 01-21-2006, 11:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: This looks like fun!

wow!! for only 10 grand i can go shoot kitty cats!! i know i know..they are ferel cats....but still.....who would pay to go shoot them?? sounds like ranchers and hunting operations are trying to make money off people doind their work!!
Old 01-22-2006, 07:02 AM

Yes, that sure does look like fun, but i can do that whenever without paying $10,000. [8D]
Old 01-22-2006, 07:15 AM
Typical Buck

i wouldnt be suprised if in 6 or 7 years they actually come out with a season for them. here in illinois the country is over run by them. you cant go down a country road at night with out seeing some, its crazy,. i see more of them than i do deer when driving.what would animal rites people think then. us shooting kitty's.lol [8D]
Old 01-22-2006, 05:12 PM

i strongly recommend that a season doesnt come out.the the best way to preserve a species is to not hunt them. then,when there gets to be way to much allow a certain amout of tags/bag limit.that way they dont become extinct.
Old 01-22-2006, 07:29 PM

i shoot them without paying 10 000 bucks
Old 01-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

untried talent.....you WANT ferel cats!?!?! your nuts.....they do a major damage to wildlife!! birds...rabbits ect ect ect get killed buy them....thats why when i see them they get whacked..i dont shoot peoples cats....but when i know its a ferel cat he catches a bullet.....i shot one that acted like a bobcat..SPOOKY sucker.....i was groundhog hunting and every evening he was in the field chasing rabbits ect.....i called the landowner down one evening and hes like no its not one of our cats....hes wild and always in the woods.....click...BOOM...he was giant too....he would ate my housecat alive
Old 01-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Watch it fellas. When i suggested shootingcats that are roving around and killing small game on other people's land,i caught all kinds of hell. Apparently, there are some people here who are more interested in letting cats do what they wantthan small game management.The one thing that i did learn on a trip home to Illinois this past weekend is that the .17 hmr is a marvelous cat gun. My new motto is that there is no such thing as a tame/pet cat more than 300 yards from any given house. Happy hunting[8D]
Old 01-22-2006, 11:51 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I heard some where that it was like a breed of bobcat or cougar!so this is just like a house cat-gone-wild?thats what i was saying that i killed at my grandmas house,in the "what was your first kill" topic!man if i walk in the fields or little grove of poplar at my grandmas house,and they get wind of me, theyll start stalking up on me,real quite like and will circle too kind of flank me(behind me and to the side),then when theyre real close theyll just jump out and freakin attack me!theyre awsome little creatures though,watching em stalk birds.once i was walking out to the barn,and we saw a coyote being chase by a cat!crazy.........blows your mind thinkin about it....
Old 01-23-2006, 02:25 AM

I could not have agreed more than with Mauser06. Cats are a pest in the wild. In Australia they have ruined small game populations in large areas.

Heres a solution!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.