Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

for you crazy people

Old 01-16-2006, 08:48 AM
Typical Buck

Default for you crazy people

for all you crazy people like my self that like to watch things blowup (aka animals) this site is for you.
i came across it today while looking for a place to prarie dog hunt. thought i would share it with you.
just click on the different video clips. BUT if you cant handle watching stuff with out complaining dont click. this isnt for YOU!!!!!!!!!!! i dont want to hear people b*itch.
http://www.dogbegone.com/video.htm
Old 01-16-2006, 09:01 AM

Default RE: you you crazy people

funny but overkill at the same time
Old 01-16-2006, 09:39 AM

I like it. They put some time into that vid.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:40 AM
Typical Buck

i dont think its over kill. its just right... im taking a 17hmr, and a 308when i go.
Old 01-16-2006, 11:02 AM

haha i cant complain i use my 30-30 for armadillos
Old 01-16-2006, 12:20 PM

to me this is just more fuel for the anti's. i think it is a bad idea to post videos like this. everyone knows that the varmints have to be managed somehow but to make videos of it, just to laugh at them dying is wrong. stupid people do stupid things. [:@]
Old 01-16-2006, 03:06 PM

Thats terrible, thats the kind of stuff that makes people think hunters are just a bunch of animal hating a-holes killing animals for no reason.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:29 PM

ORIGINAL: TGarrity

Thats terrible, thats the kind of stuff that makes people think hunters are just a bunch of animal hating a-holes killing animals for no reason.

Sounds like we have a Fema agent hiding in the ranks....hmmm, guess I have to watch my back even more when I say I am a varminter....
Old 01-16-2006, 06:13 PM

I have to agree with TGarrity, that is exactly the stuff that the antis like to use agaisnt us hunters. if non-hunter/shooters see that kind of carnage displayed on video they think all hunting is like that . anyway enough ranting, i think that varmint hunting is the most fun form of hunting ,but it can also be shown as the most grusome form buy the antis. just my 2 cents worth.
Old 01-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Typical Buck

haha coyotestalker next thing you know it will be wrong to post anything saying you killed something..
i edited the origonal post for all you people who have to b*itch at everything you see that doesnt appeal to you

Quick Reply: for you crazy people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.