Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

trapping kit

Old 11-08-2005, 08:58 AM

Default trapping kit

is there like a trapping kit i can buy from a sotre or just single items.i would like to start trapping, and all help and advice would be greatly appreciated.thanks

Old 11-08-2005, 04:52 PM

Default RE: trapping kit

go to www.buckshotscamp.com. Near the bottom of the page on the left sidebar there are several different trapping kits.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:24 PM

The fox trapping kit at the above listed link looks to be a good start. It has many of the needed items. There are a few items that it is lacking such as rubber gloves, rubber boots, peat moss, wax paper, etc. You can pick those up at a local store.Three traps would be a small start, but you can purchase more if you are really interested in trapping.

What kind of trapping do you intend to do? The trapping techniques and toolswill vary dependingupon the types of game you target. Also, go to www.trapperman.comthis is the best forum for questions and answers on trapping. Trapping is a fun and educational way to spend time in the outdoors.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:32 PM

I just started trapping myself,while surfing the net looking for traping information. I came across this website http://traps4kids.com/home.html although the website is geared toward kids, there is a wealth of information for the beginner of any age.