Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

never know what you will get:::

Old 10-25-2005, 06:58 PM

Default never know what you will get:::

by just asking. I was at wal-mart in the sporting goods dept. they had a predator call displat. a cottontail in destress call.its a new call clear plastic with a screw to adjust the intensity. (right now can't think of the name brand). it had to display boxes. they had two red buttons on the box. one was about the call, how it was made and from what, and how it worked. the second one was the call working,the rabbit sounds and then the lower sound,dieing and weaker.
I have been buying there for a few years.so I told the old boy " I know you gonna throw those away when you sell all the calls , arent you? he said yes. I told hiim I woul;d like to have them. he said OK. he put the calls on the end cap and gave me the two boxes.
when I got them home , they had a box about 1 1/2" thick x 3"x 4" with three aa batteries , with a switch to turn it off and on.
now I have two battery operatied calls for free.

they sound really good. I will let you know how they work.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: never know what you will get:::

lol tree climber, thats a good hit huh.