Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Johnny stewart calls

Old 05-16-2005, 03:45 PM

Default Johnny stewart calls

Hey guys,
today I got a johnny stewart long range predator caller model 612 for my birthday. That is one sweet call, I got a package of coyote cassetes and a package of crow cassetes with it too. I was playing with it and popped in the death of a crow cassette in and set the speaker outside. Almost instantly the black birds started appearing so I grabbed my pellet gun and shot at one and missed due to the high wind speeds. The black birds didn't even notice, so I waited for a good shot and took it. I hit the blackbird square in the chest and he dropped. The other blackbirds started mobbing it and they stayed around untill I came out and turned it off. I can't wait until this weekend when I'm hoping to try it out on some coyotes.
good luck

take-em
Old 05-17-2005, 05:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Johnny stewart calls

Good luck!! Just remember the wind and you will do fine.