Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Heads up SALE

Old 07-15-2022, 02:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
BTW Bronko....EuroOptics has that scope you bought WAY cheaper atm too
$140
https://www.eurooptic.com/Vortex-Dia...DBK-10023.aspx
I sent that scope back GM. BTW I installed that 10x Elite 3200 on my 17 HMR. So far it seems to be tracking nicely. I shot 3 shots @ 50 yards, figured out how many MOAs I was off, dialed the windage and elevation that much and the next 3 were dead center. Once I get to the range where I can stretch its legs I'll see how it does.
Old 07-16-2022, 06:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

That is a nice scope for that rifle. Nice weight and as long as you are not shooting too close you should be super happy with it. Amazon has the next step up for $315 in a 5-15x40 AO but its also 21oz. I love my 10x42 SWFA SS. It has a HUGE amount of adjustment for W/E plus the reticle is very nice. Supposed to weigh in at under 19oz but i forgot to weigh it before i mounted it.

Yeah, im not a fan of that Vortex. They just are not very durable and the tracking/turrets are nowhere near as good. That Elite is a far better made scope although im not a mildot fan. SWFAs MilQuad though rocks for recreational and some hunting uses. They offer it in MOA too but its not as popular. I put mine on my Mountaineer just for recreation but i might be able to use it for hunting over a field.

I will let you know if i see them go on sale again for $250 or less. The next sale is probably Black Friday.