Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Redfield Revenge

Old 06-29-2014, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Redfield Revenge

I just ordered a Redfield Revenge 3-9X 42mm Muzzleloader with the Accu-Ranger Sabot Reticle. Midwayusa has them on sale for $99.99. It will be mounted on a CVA Wolf. The reviews I could find on them are varied, as on most items. Does anyone have one of these and how do you like it?
Old 07-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Redfield Revenge came in the mail today--that is fast shipping. If looks mean anything, the scope is great! The optics seem to be good, tho I don't have any high-dollar glass to compare with. The power change ring is snug as most are. I know this is not a Zeiss but I am pleased, especially when it costs $100. If it has a problem, it has a lifetime warrenty, just send it to Beaverton, OR and the Leupold folks fix it. I will get it mounted next week and try it out asap. I need to decide what bullet & powder I will hunt with and take it to a 300 yd range to check out all the aiming points. I will not be shooting at game that far away but I still want to see how it works.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Should be ok for the intended purpose. Was wondering why you asked about it after you already bought it???
Old 07-04-2014, 06:54 AM
Spike

Just ordered one for $88 shipped. Can't beat that deal. Thanks for the 411!
Old 07-07-2014, 04:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

And I thought $100 was a bargan! I should have waited for a few days, congrats on the super deal.

I ask about the scope because it has that range-finding feature and the extra crosshairs for extended range. I would like to know if they work well for folks that have used this scope. It seems to be pretty simple once you settle on what bullet and load you are going to use and follow the directions.