Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Scopes and Sights
Leica ER scope turret???? >

Leica ER scope turret????

Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Leica ER scope turret????

Old 09-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Spike

Default Leica ER scope turret????

I own a few leupolds with the CDS turrets they have and they're great. You call leupold with your bullet info and they match the ballistics and the bullet drop to the turret and that all makes sense. I watch a video on the swarovski ballistic turret and that's also pretty cool because unlike leupold, (where you have to get a new turret for each different kind of bullet you use, you use the same turret but shift a few thing on it to make it work for any bullet.) I'm looking for another scope and am interested in the Leica er. I have leica binocs and love them. The only thing i don't understand is how the leica ASV elevation turret works? I can't find a video or anything anywhere on how it works? Do you call leica, like you do with leupold, and give them your bullet info and they match it to the turret clicks and send it to you in the mail?? or is it like the swarovski BT where the turret can be adjusted to match any load??? If somebody could help me and fill me in that would be great. Thanks