Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Bushnell DOA

Old 12-14-2009, 04:30 PM
Spike

Default Bushnell DOA

I'm looking for a better riflescope than what I have now (Tasco World Class 3x9x40)and I've been looking at the Bushnell DOA 250 and 600. I shoot a single shot New England firearm .270. The DOA 250 comes in the Trophy series. And the DOA 600 comes in the Trophy, Elite 3200 and 4200. I want a wide field of view. I would never shoot 600 yards and the fields that I deer hunt are no more than 250 yards. I like how the 250 goes in 50yd increments but the 600 may be what I need. Have anyone ever used the Bushnell DOA riflescopes? I'm going to stay with a 3x9x40.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bushnell Elite 4200 scopes...yes several. Very good scopes especially for the $. I'm not a fan of the DOA, but that's probably just me.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Spike

I have a Bushy 3200 elite and like it very much have had it on my 06 pump
Old 12-21-2009, 09:59 AM
Fork Horn

i was looking to get my father one for x mas with the doa reticle but they just dont seem to back the reticle up with enough information. its almost like they are afraid of advertising what the moa drop for each of the pickets is. i have also had alot of problems with bushenll over the years. i lost count of how many of them have failed me in one way or another but they werent higher end bushnells.

i ended up dropping a few more dollars and getting a leupold vx 1. i cant say much for it since its the first leupold scope anyone in my family has actualy bought new but it is alot sharper then the bushnell elite 3200's.