Community
Saltwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of saltwater fishing.

Fishing Pics

Old 07-27-2004, 02:35 PM
Fork Horn

Default Fishing Pics

I just found this forum & want to learn more about bow & black powder hunting, but Saltwater big game is my thing & here are a few pics from this Summer. Let me know what you think of them.

Shawn's Fishing Pics
Old 07-27-2004, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Fishing Pics

You’ve had a better summer than me so far. Those are some nice fish and I like the motors on that boat. Twin 300s are nice. We spent a week in the Bahamas in May and I caught some nice dolphin and my first wahoo. I also caught a big almaco jack and a couple of nice barracudas. The seas were a little rough for my 21’ rental boat so I only trolled 1 or two rods most of the time. Rigged ballyhoos with green skirts were the norm. I went tuna fishing off of NJ in my boat last weekend and caught a nice bonito. Then we chummed up some sharks. Other than that, I’ve caught the typical inshore and bottom fish. I hope to have a couple more trips this year and then it’s getting into hunting season. I have two little kids so getting out on the water has been tough lately.
Old 07-30-2004, 06:49 AM
Fork Horn

We fish a 31' Contender, & usually run about 100 miles one way to the East side of the Gulf Stream (out of St Augustine, FL), where we target Yellowfin Tuna & Swordfish.
Something to do between hunting seasons...........
Old 08-03-2004, 09:16 AM

Nice fish....
Old 08-13-2004, 10:07 AM
Fork Horn

>>>> I fish a 31 Contender Fisharound up here in NC Shawn..... Outstanding Wahoo fishing this past spring,but kinda scattered now. Spring is our best fishery with lots of Yellowfin and gaffer dolphin. Unreal Bluefin fishing in the winter. ....... Check out some photos on my webpage at www.ultimatequestoutdoors.net..... Enjoyed your pics!