Community
Saltwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of saltwater fishing.

Will it fly?

Old 12-17-2003, 10:22 PM

Default Will it fly?

Anyone out there hear of www.huntingplus.com? I read the following article at http://www.pressrepublican.com/outdo...302003out2.htm and was looking to find out what others thoughts were. I've been to hunting shows "Elk Foundation", "Mule Deer", and the "Safari Club" shows and was wondering if others saw the same potential in this "Virtual Show", wish I thought of it. Anyone?

I visited the site and it does look as if they’ve covered just about everything, I may need to attend just to see how it turns out, who knows, maybe I can locate a new outfitter.

article:
Virtual sportsman’s shows
Tired of traipsing through a sportsman’s show or traveling long distances to find one? Now there’s Hunting Plus Online Hunting and Fishing Trade Show (www.huntingplus.com) that runs from March 1 to April 30, 2004 and Oct. 1 to Nov. 30, 2004.

In this online show, designed by 220 Solutions, there will be digital booths and nine exhibition halls where outfitters, guides, manufacturers and conservation agencies will have sites.

The next step will be to book a "virtual hunt," and with the click of a mouse, shoot the moose, deer, caribou or whatever your choice and have it cleaned, butchered and mounted for you, then sent overnight express, all for a substantial fee, of course.

No, we haven’t got to that point yet, thank goodness, because personal contact is still the best way to meet outfitters and guides. But, Hunting Plus does offer another way to gather information, and may be worth checking out.