Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Saltwater Fishing
 WHere is sitka6pt  yo hooo!! >

WHere is sitka6pt yo hooo!!

Community
Saltwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of saltwater fishing.

WHere is sitka6pt yo hooo!!

Old 10-11-2003, 11:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default WHere is sitka6pt yo hooo!!

Hey my friend I was wondering where you been at and what beaches are you hanging at? How have you beeen and how has your fishing been. Any stripers lately. You know its just about prime time for fall fishing. I know its hard to choose between hunting and fishing but its a burder we all must bear[:-]. I am getting ready for some great striper fishing this fall and just put some power pro on to try out as I have been hearing some good things about it so I am giving it a shot.

I really havent gotten out for a couple weeks as my wife has a kidney stone and is in a lot of pain so I have been with her for the last week of two. I haven' t even been out hunting in weeks. But hope to change it as soon as that dang stone is gone. Poor girl is in a lot of pain and spent 7 hours last night with her in the local ER. That is the second time for her this week with a lot of pain do to the stone.

Well Hope you catch this one and let me know what you are doing and how the fishing is going. Don' t worry I wont steal your spot as I am living in tuckerton or Little egg harbor twp. So I am 5 minutes from Graveling point and 4 minutes to the 7 bridges area. I go up to LBI and got lots of croakers in the surf on clam but like I said I haven' t been out for a while.

If you been hunting how you been doing? I saw a real nice buck in one of my spots and he would be on my wall for sure as I said that as long as it is bigger than the one I have on my wall now I will take it. Well it was but as I turned around he must of heard me and ran about 40 yards and stopped and looked around. So I don' t think he is gone as I haven' t hunted him for a while do to my wifes pain. I just hope I can get a shot at him before archery is over and the muzzelloaders start up. Then it will be good by to him. [:' (]

Well hope all is well with ya and good luck this year.

Brian
Old 10-15-2003, 02:29 PM

Default RE: WHere is sitka6pt yo hooo!!

Brian, hope everythig works out well with your wife, I' ve been dealing with some family health issues of my own. Very hard.
Striper fishing' s been good, I' ll email you a pic of my biggest, I don' t know how to post pictures on here. [:' (] Feel free to put it up if you can. Haven' t been out lately, all free time has been bowhunting, but I have a couple of evening' s scheduled next week. That PP is nice, I just switched to Spiderwire Stealth, seems to be a little stronger, but not as castable as the PP. We' ll see how that goes. I' ve been mostly fishing anywhere from Sea Girt north. No shortage of fish anywhere, from what I hear. This colder weather should do wonders. Guys been filling buckets with croakers.
Yeah, you have to get those Jersey deer before the gun seasons, but you have plenty of time. Hard to pattern them deer in those pines, ain' t it? I haven' t even bought a Jersey license yet, been driving to MD every day off, have a couple of absolute monsters been hanging in my area down there, maybe I' ll get lucky the next few days with the muzzleloader.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WHere is sitka6pt yo hooo!!

Good luck with those monstes. Hope you can get them on your wall. My wife just got out of surgery and I am at work but saw her before I came in to work. I have to come into work do to no more time off or sick time so I had to get in but her mom is with her. I am off for the next 4 days so I will be with her.

Good luck this year both fishing and hunting.

Let me know how you do this year. KEEP IN TOUCH

Brian

I thought you fell off the face of this earth. I haven' t even seen you post in a while.