Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Fishing Forum > Saltwater Fishing
 well got to post some saltwater info. >

well got to post some saltwater info.

Community
Saltwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of saltwater fishing.

well got to post some saltwater info.

Old 09-17-2003, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default well got to post some saltwater info.

Well this place is dead so I thought I would just put some info on here about what is going on down the NJ shore for now. Well after Isabel is over there are is a ton of bait all over the place right now. I don' t know what the storm will do to it but there is a lot and I mean a lot of bait fish all over. Spearing, peanut bunker, and mullet are making a showing too.

Well after this storm is over the bass should make a showing as the surf will be really churning and the clams will be every where and the bass should be feasting after this storm.

Well this is all speculation from me but it sounds good and logical to me. Well anyway good luck this fall and it should be a great run this fall.

Brian
Old 09-18-2003, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: well got to post some saltwater info.

I hear that. I went down to the beach house in Wrightsville the other day to board it up for Isabel. Took the board down to the beach to catch some waves too. Hopefully heading back Sunday to catch some remaining waves, if there are any left

Wilmington was a ghost town when I was there! The outgoing roads were packed w/ people leaving. Hope the hurricane goes easy on everyone!
Old 09-18-2003, 07:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

I heard from another site that the Jamaica out of Brielle was selling tickets for tonights offshore tuna trip half price I think they comeback sunday. Too bad you can' t get info like that in advance. The ride out will be tuff but once they' re out there the seas supposed to calm down.
Old 09-19-2003, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I heard from another site that the Jamaica out of Brielle was selling tickets for tonights offshore tuna trip half price I think they comeback sunday. Too bad you can' t get info like that in advance. The ride out will be tuff but once they' re out there the seas supposed to calm down.
I' ll tell you what. I would be on that boat any day! I may get sick the whole day, but a bad day fishing is better than a good day in the office!

I usually only go offshore once/year due to the cost, but I have such a great time I look forward to it just like I do hunting season!
Old 09-20-2003, 09:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now that is a trip I wouldn' t mind being on. !/2 price Yea baby.

There are lots of bait all over right now so the bass and blues and weakies should be hitting good real soon if not right now. Going to be a great fall.

Brian
Old 09-22-2003, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I' m thinking of heading down to Cape May this weekend. If it' s really calm, I' ll try trolling for blues, false albies and bonito out front. If it' s windy, I might try fishing the DE Bay for weakies or maybe some striper fishing in The Rips. I do want to head up to camp, though. Tough decisions. Might also have to help the in-laws clean up their house on the Chesapeake. Tide was higher than normal last week.

Scott Meier
White Oak Lodge