Community
Saltwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of saltwater fishing.

my rockfish

Old 10-07-2005, 10:15 AM

Default RE: my rockfish

thats why i sit on the beach during the spring, summer, and fall.

Old 10-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

it was soooo cold we all stayed in the cabin until the fish hit and then whoever was up next ran out and reeled it in .it was fun though,good experiance
Ha! If you did that then I bet it was cold. Just out of curiousity, what would possess you to head out in such weather. Were the fish just hitting that well?
Old 10-07-2005, 03:58 PM

My bosses friend said he was taking his employees on the 65ft. Bounty Hunter out of Chesapeake Beach,and asked if we wanted to go,I have never even beenTHAT cold sitting in a stand.Pretty sure i would never do it again
Old 10-11-2005, 11:00 AM

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

it was soooo cold we all stayed in the cabin until the fish hit and then whoever was up next ran out and reeled it in .it was fun though,good experiance
Ha! If you did that then I bet it was cold. Just out of curiousity, what would possess you to head out in such weather. Were the fish just hitting that well?

cause that's when the bass eat down south. In southern Va and NC...alot of good bass fishing don't begin till Dec.-Jan. We're not like you northern guys....have them in our waters 9 months outta the year... [&:]

B
Old 10-14-2005, 06:42 AM

I was talking to my cousin last night and he was catching some nice ones out of VA beach. He also said his friend went out and they came in with 4 big eye tuna with not one less than 150#