Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

deleted

Old 04-06-2004, 04:32 PM

Default deleted

you guys was rite.i shuoldnt have posted this.i didnt mean no harm.
conrad
Old 04-06-2004, 07:15 PM

Default RE: new gun powder

Is your insurance paid up? The combination is not suited for cartridges. The oil will contaminate the primer with mixed results, probably resulting in a dud. Another thing, that mix results in an explosion, not the same as gunpowder which is a progressive burn. Some powders are slow burning, some are fast. What you are proposing does not work like gunpowder. It explodes, Instantly! You may not have a gun left after the first shot. People who use this explosive are trained and usually licensed. Give this some thought before you become a statistic.

Russ
Old 04-06-2004, 10:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO!! Good luck........
Old 04-07-2004, 10:57 AM

Using fuel oil & fertilizer in this manor may just be against the law, you may want to check. If not I will look forward to seeing you in the next darwin awards, I can't imagine that it will not create a ton of pressure if it does work. Like russ said, it is an instant explosion, were gun powder is more controled.
Old 04-07-2004, 12:30 PM

I don't know if it will work in your gun or not but I bet you'll get to talk to somebody about it if you try it. That is if you live through it. See you on the 6:00 news.
Old 04-07-2004, 01:10 PM
bigcountry

I don't know, maybe I don't see the humor in this post. Seems rather silly of a post. Did your mother not give you enough attention.

Old 04-07-2004, 01:20 PM
Typical Buck

I think radical was trying his hand at a bit of humor,unfortunatley it is a bit off color in the times we live in,but I guess he's just voicing his disaprovable on the price of powder.
Old 04-07-2004, 01:26 PM
bigcountry

I agree, that 20 dollars/pound is a bit much. Guess I didn't see the connection.

Old 04-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

While I've enjoyed Radical's humor here and laughed at some of his responses I've also felt concern because there's a lot of folks that come here for help that just don't know the reloading ropes well enough to separate fact from good humor.

I'd suggest to the moderators that humor that has the potential to be misunderstood by new posters or folks that are trying to learn reloading should be deleted quickly.

While I thought this post was funny I also think it was poorly conceived and should have been deleted.
Old 04-08-2004, 06:23 AM

Sorry, but still do not see the humor in it, and I love a good laugh. Even if I did I would have to feel some responsability to let it be known that he wasn't serious. There is a lot of youth that read these post and the last thing we need is to give them a idea, that if done could be a federal crime and possibly get themselve hurt. I would think there is some liability there. I also think there would have been a better way to disaprove of powder prices.

Quick Reply: deleted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.