Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
Need input on 7mm Rem mag load for a BAR >

Need input on 7mm Rem mag load for a BAR

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

Need input on 7mm Rem mag load for a BAR

Old 07-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Spike

Default Need input on 7mm Rem mag load for a BAR

I would like to use the 150 grain Nosler part in my BAR does any one have a load that worked for them in a BAR I have a Savage 110 that just loves any thing with IMR 4831 or IMR 7828 I don’t know what the deal is with this gun but it will shoot 175 great and there not my cup of tea for our whitetail ‘s but I have yet to find a mid weight combo it likes or has anyone had this in there BAR this one is from the early 80 time frame
Where I’ll be employing this gun is a gas line that goes through or lease I’ve taken deer on this stand from around a 100 yds to as long as 315 yds. This evening I just tore it down boy it a complicated rifle I have a book that covers many guns and it was in there and there was a bunch of trash in there I havent used this one in many years and would love to get on the stand with a 150 Nosler in front of it
Old 07-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Holy mother... One period in that whole post!
Old 07-28-2009, 03:40 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by squirrelkilla23
Holy mother... One period in that whole post!

Here ya go killa use them as you see fit............................................... ..........................................