Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
 Dang Flyer's........ >

Dang Flyer's........

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

Dang Flyer's........

Old 06-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Dang Flyer's........

Not sure what the pissin match is about. Id be real happy with groups like that 2 shots or 3 shotsor 5 shots. Looks like it will get the job done. I guess I wont be posting range reports here. Way too critical around here.

Good shooting Rifle Looney. Im more of ainch & a quartergroup kinda shooter
Old 06-27-2008, 08:43 PM

There's ways around that, within thegear you employ...

Much towards the point of my thread, here.

Thanks for standing up.......

If I get time this weekend between work, and my daughter's graduation party...I'll have TSX data to post.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:48 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: burntmuch

Not sure what the pissin match is about. Id be real happy with groups like that 2 shots or 3 shotsor 5 shots. Looks like it will get the job done. I guess I wont be posting range reports here. Way too critical around here.

Good shooting Rifle Looney. Im more of ainch & a quartergroup kinda shooter
Stick around you will see.grin grin...This guy has been banned froma bunchof sites and then goes to other sites and brags how he trolls hunting sites to start up trouble. So we like to have fun at his expense and he's extremely easy to get all up in a tizzy.Kinda like our own little puppetsome of us manipulate.Believe me, you see what he writes on a bunch of other sites about HNIers, you will see how he deserves it. All he really does on other sites is tell all his supposal buddies how stupid people are onother sites, and how smart he is.

Old 06-28-2008, 06:05 AM

Like I've told you before Big Country, you've got me confused with someone else........
Old 06-28-2008, 06:43 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: Rifle Loony

Like I've told you before Big Country, you've got me confused with someone else........
Oh I see, the whole "who me, what, huh" routine

Old 06-28-2008, 08:05 AM

I'm not Larry, if that's what you mean..........
Old 06-28-2008, 09:07 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: Rifle Loony

I'm not Larry, if that's what you mean..........
Oh, I know your not larry. I can't see Larry coming here just to troll. He never struck me as a type to do that. Your wildswalker, who was banned here, huntingnut, grizzly gary, F&S, and I am sure a few more. Honestly, I believe you have alot to offer and probably know much about guns. Just the attacks on others could be minimized.

See ya

Old 06-28-2008, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just don't think the guy will ever change. He uses different names but you only have to read a couple of his posts, and there is no doubt who it is. It's the same old stuff. Hooray for me, and you're stupid if you don't do it my way. Slamming the other person's home area. Telling people they are not smart enough to grasp his concepts. His personal "witty" replies and statements. He just acts like a pompous ass.
I totally agree with bc. I believe the guy is quite knowledgeable in the firearms and reloading areas. However, if he makes a statement that you don't agree with and you take him to task for it, the jumping up and down and ranting, raving and personal bashing begin. So those of us who decide to feed him a little of his own medicine periodically do so.
It's too bad Wilds or Riifle Looney or whomever he calls himself at a particular point in time has to act the way he does. I think he COULD be someone worth talking to. The boisterous bravado and the cocky, smug attitude leave most of us turned off, however......
Old 06-28-2008, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

3 shot groups make sense. You can shoot a lot more 3 shot groups than 5 shot groups with a given amount of ammo. This comes in handy when you are looking for a group to post on the internetz to claim that your rifle shoots .5 moa all day long. Laffin
Old 06-28-2008, 09:54 PM

Define trolling...

Is it posting that which interests me that does not you, or posting an opinion that which differs from yours...and then defending my method, or myposition? Because that's all I've ever done, here....

Is THAT what steps on your toes....??

This thread from inception was tounge in cheek about a "flyer" that fell out of a pretty good "group"....but you and your lap dogs couldn't handle that and you allcarried on with YOUR predictable behavior.

You should be proud......

Quick Reply: Dang Flyer's........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.