Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

how much

Old 02-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default how much

Im intrested in getting into reloadind how much will this cost me?
Old 02-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: how much

Read the top post.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: snedd162

Im intrested in getting into reloadind how much will this cost me?
If you get most of your equipment & suppliesfrom e-bay, you can get into reloading for about half the retail cost, including brass & bullets. Just watch the prices, and stop bidding before things get too crazy! Some morons will bid more than retail on some items.????[:@] I think they just can't bear to lose an auction!
Old 02-15-2007, 05:59 PM

When bidding on ebay, first go to midwayusa.com and check their prices on the items you want to bid on. This way you'll know a great price when you see one, as midway tends to have the best retail prices I've found anywhere. If you don't do something like this you'll likely get screwed. Glenn
Old 02-15-2007, 11:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you want to get into reloading reasonably cheap, buy the Lee Anniversary kit. It comes with a descent press, a scale, powder measure, autoprime and everything else except for dies, powder and primers to get started reloading. Now these tools arent top notch, but are reasonably reliable and work well enough once you become familiar with them. I bought my kit at the local sporting good shop for under $80. After looking online and ebay I have found that I got a pretty descent deal on this kit. If you really want to reload on the cheap and have a solid table to work at the Lee Classic loader is hard to beat. All you need then is a hammer, scale and a good surface to work on. Heck, with the dipper you dont even need a scale.