Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
 Reloading Bench Pics >

Reloading Bench Pics

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

Reloading Bench Pics

Old 08-20-2006, 08:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default Reloading Bench Pics

Was bored tonight and decided my bench needed a cleaning. I know the picture looks like a mess still, but it is a lot better. Trust me.

I built this bench four or five months ago. Took about a two hours and $75 in parts, $20 in beer to build. Nothing fancy, but it works.

What does everyone else got?

Old 08-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Reloading Bench Pics

Looks like yours will do the job without any problem. I wouldn’t mind showing my bench but never posted any pictures on this board. I spent allot of time on mine and made it at work. The sucker is really heavy just the way I wanted but the movers were not impressed this spring when I moved.

The frame is made out of 1” x 2” heavy wall tube with a stainless steel top. The base for the table is made out of 2” x 3” solid steel bar for stability finished in chrome plating. I also made some small wood drawers out of maple from a tree I had cut down some time ago. After it was all said and done I was happy the project was finished and then my oldest boy asked if I could make him one. Not a chance. One of a kind...
Old 08-20-2006, 09:42 PM
Fork Horn

I wish I had something even close to that, but alas no room. I mounted my press and stand for my powder measure on a 2x6 that I C-clamp to my desk. It ain’t pretty, but works. Every thing else is in a couple of cheap toolboxes. An unexpected benefit is that I can take it with me to the range and I’ve done so.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I used 2X4's on edge then ran them thru the big sander where a buddy works. For storage I purchased a close out hutch from a desk. You have WAY more room on that bench than I do, it seems I could always use a bit more.
Here is a pic from the end of the bench, it is 5'5" long, my reloading room is very narrow.

Old 08-21-2006, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here it is, it's definately nothing fancy but it gets the job done.

Old 08-21-2006, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

One day I'll have a room like those. They look awesome.

Here's mine. I work on the kitchen table.

Tom

Old 08-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Typical Buck

The next thing that I want to do is add some cabinets on the wallbehind my bench. Get some of the stuff off it to make even more room. When I get to reloading, I might end up doing all four types that I own in one night, and that usually doesn't leave for much time between for clean up.

When I first started, I was in a small room under the stairs that lead down to the basement. There is a small 1x10" board poorly attached to the wall that is about 5 feet long. I had to hold up on the board when I was FL Sizing my 7mm Rem Mags.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Typical Buck

Here's Mine

Old 08-26-2006, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here is a really crappy picture of my reloading bench for rifle. I will have to snap a better one.

Old 08-27-2006, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I envy tou guys with all of the extra room!

Quick Reply: Reloading Bench Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.