Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of the Day..Dealing With Fear >

Word of the Day..Dealing With Fear

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of the Day..Dealing With Fear

Old 07-15-2019, 08:15 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Word of the Day..Dealing With Fear

Fear is not of God..I noticed if I don't hurry I'll be time outed writing this post..so there may be the absense of scripture references and some spelling errors.

Anyways fear..There are 2 types fear; The fear of God and the fear of man...Proverbs says the fear of man is a snare..from Satan not from God..I John 4 says "Perfect love cast out ALL fear." In Matt. 5 we are told to

A. Pray for our enemies , bless them and do good to them Romans 12 Be not overcome with evil but over come evil with good.

B. Acts 16 Paul and Silas are waiting to be beheaded...At midnight they are singing a hymns..their chains burst open and the cell door was opened...as Psalm 22 reminds us God inhabits the praises of His people..

C. And one I learned yesterday...Matthew 6 Be single minded fellow Christian..you can not serve 2 masters.."If your eye be single your WHOLE BODY shall be full of light.." If it's full of light fear cannot be there...

Practical Application...Don't feed on the things of the world...Hebrews says he captures people by fear..Society makes a lot of money by putting fear and anxiety in your hearts..Be single minded...Your best friend God wants your entire you....and will thus bless your entire you,

Blessings,
C7

Last edited by Chuck7; 07-15-2019 at 08:46 PM.
Old 07-15-2019, 08:22 PM
Dominant Buck

On the other hand The Fear of God is a wonderful gift..Proverbs 1 says it's a result from reading the Word...It comes with STRONG conviction..Example: I was going fishing one day and a distressed beautiful women flagged me down...When I opened the truck door this beautiful women wanted to have sex with me...Immediately the Spirit of God within cried out..Your very pretty but not worth going to Hell for..plus I have a wonderful wife. What do you need? She said 20.00..I gave her the 20.00 told her about Jesus ...she cried and I took her home.

Quickly The Fear of God..according to the book of Proverbs comes with Riches, Honor , BLessings on children and grandkids, Daily peace and long life Psalm 34 Favor with God and neighbors , and health..and venison in the freezer...BLessings on everything you own..It's all in Proverbs..God is so awesome...but if you try to live for your lust too...James 1 says you will recieve nothing "For a double minded man is unstable in all us ways and recieveth nothing from The Lord.

Application...Love your Bible...not as a chore...but delight in it Psalm 37 "Aand He will give you the desires of your heart."

Blessings ,
C7

PS Back about the woman..that day my wife instituted a new law..which I keep..NO women are allowed in your truck..{Without her permission} I said yes maam...Fear of wife is ok too. {-;

Last edited by Chuck7; 07-15-2019 at 08:47 PM.
Old 07-15-2019, 08:33 PM
Dominant Buck

God has blessed me with a Psalm 31 Virtuous Women...and 3 wonderful sons.

Proverbs 31 says her husband praises her..
She is gifted with an IQ over 130 and got me through college..we were both school teachers
Speaks Hebrew and Spanish
Home schooled our sons...
Awesome Cook
Beautiful
Resourseful...finding great deals..
Don't waste money.
Don't spend idle time on computer ...like facebook etc.
Nurturing love..everyone loves her..
Not a flirt...faithful BIG PLUS
Still looks great at in her 50s..kept the weight off for me she said.
Doesn't spend money foolishly ...loves garage sales...Found me 3 Gloomis fishing rods and reels for 100.00 last month..INCREDABLE

etc. etc.."A good women cometh from the Lord and is a crown of honor on His head."

And if you saw me..you'ld know this is an act of God's Grace..she could of done much better..sad but true.

When I met her I knew I couldn't marry her for she wasn't a Christian..I gave her a New Testament...She read it in less than a week..In the privacy of her room she gave her heart to Jesus...as quick I could I landed this keeper..{-; Been blessed everday since Dec. of 1983
Attached Thumbnails Word of the Day..Dealing With Fear-beautiful-lyn.jpg  

Last edited by Chuck7; 07-15-2019 at 08:44 PM.