Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of the Day, January 2, 2019, Job 11:14-18 >

Word of the Day, January 2, 2019, Job 11:14-18

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of the Day, January 2, 2019, Job 11:14-18

Old 01-02-2019, 04:07 AM
Fork Horn

Default Word of the Day, January 2, 2019, Job 11:14-18

Word of the Day, January 2, 2019

“ Who could imagine so great a mercy? What heart could fathom such boundless grace? The God of ages stepped down from glory to wear my sin and bear my shame. The cross has spoken, I am forgiven. The King of kings calls me His own. Beautiful Savior, I'm Yours forever. Jesus Christ, my living hope.”

Job 11:14-18

14 If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles.
15 For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:
16 Because thou shalt forget thy misery, and remember it as waters that pass away:
17 And thine age shall be clearer than the noonday; thou shalt shine forth, thou shalt be as the morning.
18 And thou shalt be secure, because there is hope; yea, thou shalt dig about thee, and thou shalt take thy rest in safety.

Happy New Year to you! As we enter 2019 we need to start a fresh drawing closer in our walk with our Lord and Saviour. He always must be first in our lives last year and this year and every year. If last year was a bad year for you, seek the Holy Spirit to guide you and seek the Buckler, Christ Jesus for your life.

I know from experience that when I am in sync with GOD through prayer, praise, in His Word daily, my day, my week and my year goes smoother and for His Glory! Now it my not be perfect, but with understanding of GOD’s will, I know I can make it through Him.

So I encourage us to learn from last year and let it be as “waters that pass away.” How do we do this? Glad you asked. Giving it to GOD, seeking forgiveness for mistakes we made from GOD the Father, ask for forgiveness for those we have hurt, forgive those that have hurt or done something wrong against you, time in prayer, praising Him, reading and studying His Word, get among a group of other believers in a good Bible preaching church, a mentor, a accountability partner, a Bible study, join a Life Group and personal time with meditation with Christ each and everyday. A short and simple list right?

Each and every new day my mind is clearer when I am with GOD throughout my day. With the listening of the Holy Spirit within me, I find it easier to stay away from the old Tim and focus on the “new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new” through Christ.

My hope is with Christ, my rest is with Christ, my joy is with Christ, my peace is with Christ, , my safety is with Christ, my faith is with Christ, my salvation is with Christ and my future is with Christ. Seek Him this new year, live for Him this new year and get to know Him this year.

“ Hallelujah, praise the One who set me free. Hallelujah, death has lost its grip on me. You have broken every chain. There's salvation in Your name, Jesus Christ, my living hope.”

Timothy P. Furness