Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
A brief thought- >

A brief thought-

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

A brief thought-

Old 03-25-2017, 06:28 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink A brief thought-

A university student while visiting Gasan asked him:“Have you ever read the Christian Bible?”

“No, read it to me,:” said Gasan.

The student opened the Bible and read from St. Matthew: “Andwhy take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how theygrow. They toil not, neither do they spin, and yet I say unto you that evenSolomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ..Take therefore no thought forthe morrow, for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.”

Gasan said: “Whoever uttered those words I consider anenlightened man.”

The student continued reading: “Ask and it shall be givenyou, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you. Foreveryone that asketh receiveth, and he that seeketh findeth, and to him thanknocketh, it shall be opened.”

Gasan remarked: “That is excellent. Whoever said that is notfar from Buddhahood.”

(I posted this to show some of the commonality amongreligions separated by much distance.)
Old 03-25-2017, 07:46 AM
Super Moderator

That's an interesting observation.