Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Bible Verses

Old 02-02-2015, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise. Jeremiah 17:14
Old 02-03-2015, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. 1 John 2:16

I've seen three commercials this morning from a attorney firm telling people if they have a suit against someone, these guys will get them more than anyone else, even millions of dollars. We have become such a litigious society that it is becoming the norm to think it is okay to sue others to make your station in life.
Old 02-04-2015, 06:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God. James 1:19:20
Old 02-05-2015, 04:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. Romans 5:1-5
Old 02-06-2015, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Old 02-07-2015, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him. Luke 17:3-4

Do you see this as saying as long as you ask for forgiveness you can keep committing the same sins over and over again; or do you see it as Jesus telling you to not live a life with a hardened heart? This is a rhetorical question for you to ponder. I have heard from people both explanations.
Old 02-07-2015, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I failed to post yesterday, so I post twice today.

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
Old 02-08-2015, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. ” Exodus 20:8-11
Old 02-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery , Thou shalt not kill , Thou shalt not steal , Thou shalt not bear false witness , Thou shalt not covet ; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. 11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed . 12 The night is far spent , the day is at hand : let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. 13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof. Romans 13:8-14
Old 02-10-2015, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise? Matthew 21:16

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.