Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 What country has Bin laden? >

What country has Bin laden?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

What country has Bin laden?

Old 12-30-2004, 01:43 AM

Default What country has Bin laden?

What country do you think bin laden is "hiding in?" Me I think he is safe in the mountains in Pakastan.
Old 12-30-2004, 07:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: What country has Bin laden?

Yep, I'd say he's right over the border in Pakistan. The Taliban orginially came from Pakistan in conquest of Aghanistan, but many of them have returned seeking safety from our patrols and attacks. While the Taliban and al Qaeda forces do return to harass our troops, the higher-ups are most likely planning operations in the rear.
Old 12-30-2004, 05:23 PM

one of the following: Pakistan, Syria, or back home in Saudi

slayer
Old 12-30-2004, 06:41 PM

Considering that BL was a US golden boy, who recieved billions in US aid, I would wager maybe he is in some mountain retreat in the Sierras

But then again, the US also supplied Iraq with the nerve gas they used on Iran, and the Kurds. Isn't the US Government refreshing?????
Old 12-30-2004, 08:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

My enemys enemy is my friend.

( just as the status of some past alies,&enemys have& will change with time- like china, the soviets, japan& germany great brit,france,etc,etc.

Yes the mtns of pakistan ,could very well be- But those are off limits to our troops. A few billion to our fair weather friends the pakistani goverment buys us only so much .They dont want to look to controled& payed off by our goverment in the eyes of the rest of the muslim world.(something about milking a fat camel/lama slowly?)
BL never got billions & neither did sadam or nerve gas - golden boys hardly- but handly used aginst the ruskkis& iran.

A few russians must have made a lot of money selling arms to im all.
We have very few paying us to buy our arms-

There was already a fuss made about our military- that they could be buying or using Winchester 223. cal ammo made by jews in israel[]
Bet we could get it much cheaper from the russians or chinese.
And then not have to worry about offending anyone we shoot- with jew bullets.[&:]
Old 12-30-2004, 10:31 PM
Super Moderator

I think he's in Iran.
Old 12-30-2004, 11:19 PM

When I was on active duty in the early 90's I got to do a lot of training with these "allies" in the world and thoughtout the 90's from Iraq to Kosavo to Bosnia I have had to fight these people we trained. I was told in a class that I went to in the army that "we train the best terrorist in the world." It's amazing how that always seems to bite us in the BUTT.

But then again, the US also supplied Iraq with the nerve gas they used on Iran, and the Kurds. Isn't the US Government refreshing?????
[/quote]

Saudi was a good guess also but I think Pakistan has him safe and sound. I say we start making big mountains into small ones there in Pakistan.
Old 12-31-2004, 12:26 AM
Typical Buck

Considering that BL was a US golden boy, who recieved billions in US aid
Come on Shrew show us your supposed proof of this statement where he recieved BILLIONS of dollars from the US. It doesnt exist except in your mind does it.
Old 12-31-2004, 08:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Shrewman Capote

Considering that BL was a US golden boy, who recieved billions in US aid, I would wager maybe he is in some mountain retreat in the Sierras

---------------------------------------------------

I recall testimony before Congress that we sold Iraq dual use equipment, some of which could possibly have been used to develop nerve gas agents, but I don't recall ANYWHERE, ever seeing evidence that we sold his regime the nerve gas they used on Iran and the Kurds. I think you're mistaken in this case.

I do recall that we supplied Iraq, at various times, biological agents such as anthrax spores and botulinum.

El Gringo
Old 12-31-2004, 04:38 PM

I would be willing to bet he has a government job somewhere in Chicago.

Quick Reply: What country has Bin laden?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.