Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 This bothers me >

This bothers me

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

This bothers me

Old 08-20-2004, 08:45 PM

Default This bothers me

I know this dosent effect bowhunting directly but....
Senators Charels Schumer, Dianne Feinston, JOHN KERRY, and Ted Kennedy voted a long series of anti-gun votes.
To ban semi-auto shotguns....(your duck blasters)
To ban deer hunting rifle ammo....(Balistic Tips)
To stop gun shows.....(long live Ernie Bean)
To blame firearm manufactures for the acts of criminals.....(duh!!How stupid) so if someone hits me in the head with a wrench.....is it Craftsman or Sears fault!!!
........Do you want these people in charge???
Old 08-20-2004, 09:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: This bothers me

I can't say that if I were an American that i would .They need a swift kick in the a##.

nubo
Old 08-20-2004, 09:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Most definitly not. Sportsman need to stick together and not let the anti's get the upperhand!
Old 08-20-2004, 10:26 PM

I know this dosent effect bowhunting directly but....
Senators Charels Schumer, Dianne Feinston, JOHN KERRY, and Ted Kennedy voted a long series of anti-gun votes.
Yes it bothers me too & how anyone can put these ppl is office( in charge of there lives) is beyond me.
Now i can see ppl the likes/ like rosie o & her sheep like followers. clueless mush heads, tell them lies, half truths & bs&play on there emotions etc .
Some ppl really should know better reguardless of the programing& brainwashing going in society& by the media & the sheep repeating there antigun slogans& other senseless chants.

Glad you included kerry in that bunch of***[email protected]$#@$****[:'(]
Old 08-20-2004, 11:37 PM

know this dosent effect bowhunting directly but

Yes it does...or will, once they get the guns, they'll go straight for hunting in general.The animal rights bafoons are squarely in the Demos camp and if they get guns banned be assured your bow will be gone and soon too will be hunting altogether. Don't ever sit idlely by while a gun hunters rights are being trample because, we all have to fight as hunters and not profile ourselves into the class of weapon we choose. That plays right into their hands.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:15 AM

well if semi auto shotguns get banned.. there will still be double barrel guns we can use as we crawl around the duck blind on our stomach Yea kerry you sure are the sportsman's best friend.
Old 08-21-2004, 08:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

We need four more years of Mr. Bush, plain and simple! Four...More...Years!........Four...More...Years!
Old 08-21-2004, 08:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

It should bother you.
Old 08-21-2004, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Take a look at strut's thread in this forum. Kerry--the idiot--is a co-sponsor of yet another anti-gun bill that would outlaw most hunting guns under the guise of extending the assault weapons bill. I hope other hunters take note of it.