Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Would you watch this TV show ?? >

Would you watch this TV show ??

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Would you watch this TV show ??

Old 02-05-2004, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Would you watch this TV show ??

Would you watch a TV show that talks about sex in high school, getting "laid", referencing a girls behind, "making out", sex on the football field and male stripper ?

That also shows a male stripper talking about his "long arm of the law", his "concealed weapon", his penal codes" mixed with crotch grabbing and groin thrusting and a baring of his nipples ?

That also shows underage drinking, smoking and the use of the words "bitchin" and "assmunch" ?

A show that also shows girls without bras that runs commercials showing women ripping the clothes off guys exposing their nipples ?

Would ya'll watch a show like that ?
Old 02-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Would you watch this TV show ??

Stealthy, what happened to you during your period af absence.

I have always enjoyed disagreeing with you because you are usually on the other side of an issue than I am...Or, more to the point, your usually wrong...and I'm usually right.

But lately,,,,It seems that the "Cheese" has done slipped off of your "Cracker".

You are obsessed with the rights and wrongs of sex, or more specifically, the rights and wrongs of very young people and sex.

Whats up???
Old 02-05-2004, 10:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Only long enough to pass commercial time from watching Survivor, but back in the day I used to be a big Friends fan
Old 02-06-2004, 06:04 AM

Would ya'll watch a show like that ?
That depends what the show is about.
Old 02-06-2004, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dave590 - good question. Want to send me an email ?
Old 02-06-2004, 06:32 AM
Dominant Buck

It sounds like The Man Show , but somehow I doubt it .
Old 02-06-2004, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

The TV show I described above was NBC's "Friends" - the episode last night with Danny DiVito and flashbacks to Ross and Chandler's high school days.

Surprised ?
Old 02-06-2004, 02:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Friends is a horrible show, but it's not because of the sex, but because of the simplistic, predictable plot lines. Personally the promiscuity annoys me a bit, but that's why I have a remote control. Obviously a lot of people find it entertaining, so let them do their thing, and you do your thing. There sure are a lot of people who want everyone else to live their lifestyle....

Incidentally, I was quite a testosterone-charged teenager. I talked about all kinds of crude things in high school. After I started dating a girl and developed serious feelings for her, I was pretty strong in my desires to "make it to home base", as my dad said. And go home I did.

In May, I'll be celebrating my sixth anniverary with that girl, and I've been 100% faithful to her while looking forward to many years together. I obey the law, vote and lobby according to my strong political beliefs, cherish my family and friends, earn my keep, and basically try to live a life that I can be proud of.

My point is that kids are kids, and they do a lot of things that adults don't like. And kids who see that behavior, or even engage in it, don't automatically turn out to be heathens as adults. And that's in real life. Getting upset over some fictional scene in a sitcom seems a little ridiculous to me.
Old 02-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

stealthycat, then I guess you watched it?
Old 02-06-2004, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like friends, good laughs. Didnt watch last nite though, to bad.

Quick Reply: Would you watch this TV show ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.