Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Major Diesel Shortage?????? >

Major Diesel Shortage??????

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Major Diesel Shortage??????

Old 05-09-2022, 02:48 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Major Diesel Shortage??????

Well, I havenít verified this independently but it wouldnít surprise me. I will be screwed since most my stuff is diesel fed these days. I certainly will fill up my boat this weekend so I can at least still play this summer without worrying.

Old 05-10-2022, 03:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks Joe you bumbling block head!
Old 05-10-2022, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

you know its intensional, when in your lifetime was diesel a buck fifty more than regular gas?
Old 05-11-2022, 07:23 PM
Typical Buck

Itís part of the plan , but if it comes a shortage nothing moves , trains ships truckers etc nothing moves that benefits us for food and other things canít even deliver the gas LOL. When are the people just gonna storm into DC and demand our country back makes me sick
Old 05-12-2022, 04:13 AM
Dominant Buck

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nyc-b...175931402.html
Old 05-13-2022, 06:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

I said at the time we could not afford to shut the economy down for 2 weeks (to flatten the curve), let alone a whole year plus for Covid. Couple that with printing money and sending it to virtually every American, several different times, and how should we expect to not have supply problems and inflation?
It is bad enough to work for a living and the dollar you make is worth less, but if you are on a fixed income (social security), your social security has literally been cut, via inflation caused by lock down policies.

Americans were given money not to work. Do not go to work was dictated.

I would hope that the takeaway from all of this is that every single private sector job is essential. It trumps (half pun intended) a government bureaucracy job because government has produced what we are dealing with now, and it is the private sector that pays the bill.

C. Davis
Old 05-13-2022, 11:01 AM
Dominant Buck

The news of the shortage and rationing has been growing on the East coast. I checked the pump at the docks. 5.23/gal. Iím definitely filling up tomorrow or Sunday. But my truck, Iím going to fill it up at the end of each day. Kind of have to do that before rationing hits. Itís going to put a major crunch on projects.
Old 05-15-2022, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
When are the people just gonna storm into DC and demand our country back makes me sick
The Dems pray for that to happen. They could enact martial law and a c c e l e r a t e.
Old 05-16-2022, 04:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ammodotcom View Post
The Dems pray for that to happen. They could enact martial law and a c c e l e r a t e.
The people can stil storm D.C. but they will have to disguise their intentions with "my body, my choice" t-shirts and vagina hats.

C. Davis
Old 05-16-2022, 09:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
The people can stil storm D.C. but they will have to disguise their intentions with "my body, my choice" t-shirts and vagina hats.

C. Davis
Camouflage for the guys = BLM/Antifa signs and Che Guevara T Shirts. With those, anything can be set on fire with impunity...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.