Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
China Says What ? >

China Says What ?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

China Says What ?

Old 04-11-2022, 01:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default China Says What ?

Well how about that ! China flexing muscle at the USA . Could it be because they know our leader is nothing but a pansy ?
After the mess Biden created in Afghanistan , and playing around with Ukraine with weak sanctions one at a time against Russia , they know he is a freakin wimp wearing an empty suit.
Any bets on how long before China storms Taiwan while Biden changes his diapers ?

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/07/chin...ts-taiwan.html
Old 04-11-2022, 04:58 PM
Dominant Buck

China has several of our top officials in their back pocket. Pelosi is one of them. Her husband has made millions in China. The same can be said of Mitch McConnell. His wifeís family makes hundreds of millions from China deals. They back the funding of their exclusive shipping business including funding the ships themselves. Our government is so corrupt.
Old 04-14-2022, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

FM, I agree and believe that is a huge reason the Repubs (RINOs) let the lunatic Democrats walk all over them. They are all corrupt. Too bad we will never see valuable term limits.
Old 04-18-2022, 06:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by SportsmanNH View Post

Any bets on how long before China storms Taiwan while Biden someone changes his Biden's diapers ?
Fixed it for you. Everyone knows he's not capable of such a complex task by himself...
Old 04-18-2022, 07:52 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
Fixed it for you. Everyone knows he's not capable of such a complex task by himself...
I thank you for the correction because you are 100 percent right. Biden is not capable of anything except destroying the USA with his band of numbskulls he has appointed for his cabinet. There isn't one single brain cell divided between this clan of idiots and traitors.