Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
I Captured A Trophy Five Minutes Ago woohoo >

I Captured A Trophy Five Minutes Ago woohoo

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

I Captured A Trophy Five Minutes Ago woohoo

Old 03-16-2022, 02:55 AM
Dominant Buck

Default I Captured A Trophy Five Minutes Ago woohoo

I got rate limited on Twitter. Thatís a badge of honor. I donít tweet much at all other than a comment here and there when itís necessary. So what got me rate limited? I called out DuckDuckGo for false advertising. For the last several weeks all morning long I have to hear their stupid commercials claiming what we search for is none of their business. So I pointed out that they just announced that theyíre censoring what information we can see when we conduct a search. I guess Twitter didnít approve. Lol
Old 03-16-2022, 02:17 PM
Dominant Buck

Not sure what you are even talking about????whats duck agog and what is rate limited?
Old 03-16-2022, 02:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats FM
Old 03-16-2022, 04:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Never been on twitter. Birds tweet, Navy chief's don't.
Old 03-16-2022, 05:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Not sure what you are even talking about????whats duck agog and what is rate limited?
DuckDuckGo is a search engine that didnít censor like Google. Many times folks around here said go to DuckDuckGo and search for xyz so you can find real information on a topic unlike Google. Google suppresses conservative websites and new outlets. They promote left wing ideology. DuckDuckGo announced they too are going to suppress information they donít agree with just like Google. This all the while I have to listen to their massive advertising campaign they rolled out simultaneously claiming what you search for is none of my business. Both statements canít be true.
Old 03-17-2022, 01:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks for the info. Just like Facebook I'll pass on the duck thing and Twitter too.
Old 03-17-2022, 01:58 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Thanks for the info. Just like Facebook I'll pass on the duck thing and Twitter too.
again, DuckDuckGo was just another search engine for the internet. I bet you use one regularly when you search for things on the internet. Whether itís a global search or a local search for a store. Theyíre all search engines. The only question is, do you want the search engine company making your choices for you on what youíre allowed to see or would you like to be in charge of what you get to click on?
Old 03-17-2022, 02:14 PM
Dominant Buck

Got it.......
Old 04-22-2022, 08:46 AM
Dominant Buck

Darn, apparently youíre not allowed to congratulate earth people on their efforts and that you will ponder their message while cruising around on your boat. What the heck? I was truly sincere in my message.