Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Free Covid Testing Kits >

Free Covid Testing Kits

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Free Covid Testing Kits

Old 01-19-2022, 11:10 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Free Covid Testing Kits

Has anyone seen the debacle being rolled out by the lame duck President China Joe? First off, the system canít handle apartments or condo buildings. Youíre limited to four kits. Protocol states you need to test once and test a second time to confirm a positive. So kits are limited to two people. Next, you can order them now but expect around a 12 day delivery date. Lol. Lastly, how many know there is about a 3 month expiration on these self test kits.

How about the Chinese made masks they plan on sending out? Please, just send them straight to the landfill. Donít bother sending my household any because thatís where my ration of masks are going. Not even stopping at go to collect two hundred dollars.
Old 01-19-2022, 03:02 PM
Dominant Buck

I am waiting for my 4 tests from Vermont and the 4 tests from the US Government. With the high transmission of Omicron I am sure we or someone in our family will use our 8 tests over the next several months.
Old 01-19-2022, 04:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

There is NO such thing as a "free" anything from the Fed Govt. Somebody is paying for it and it sure isn't the crackheads of Detroit or the welfare queens of Chicago.
Old 01-19-2022, 04:51 PM
Fork Horn

Everything is so freeeee in California that they can leave over 10 million dollars worth of precious PPE out in the rain for months !
Scroll down the article and watch the vid .

https://abc7news.com/protective-gear...ment/11465719/
Old 01-19-2022, 05:55 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
There is NO such thing as a "free" anything from the Fed Govt. Somebody is paying for it and it sure isn't the crackheads of Detroit or the welfare queens of Chicago.
bingo. First, why bother with this? I got tested at the county setup testing clinics. Mine was a small pharmacy that I learned had no problem refilling or filling my new prescriptions including ivermectin. They now have all my business.

If this was really a priority for them, they could have just as easy sent out a voucher redeemable at the local store when you needed testing. As it is now, 200 million will be wasted.
Old 01-22-2022, 02:07 PM
Dominant Buck

Got my 4 vt tests yesterday came by UPS.
Old 01-23-2022, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

IMO they always make it harder than necessary. Here they sell the kits at cost and the government pays the retailer a reasonable markup. Five tests for $15. As mentioned a seriously poor person could get a voucher. You can even file with the insurance company for a refund.
The real scam IMO is at the airports. The U.S. requires a test less than 24 hours old, that test cost $170 in Germany. Flying from the U.S. to Germany the test needs to be less than 48 hours old and cost $250. Together the tests cost nearly as much as half a round trip flight.
If the government was really serious about testing they would make it readily available, cheap, and easy. Using the existing retailers is the logical solution.