Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
I Survived The Wuhan Red Death >

I Survived The Wuhan Red Death

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

I Survived The Wuhan Red Death

Old 12-27-2021, 05:06 AM
Dominant Buck

Default I Survived The Wuhan Red Death

Well, I think I can now claim Iíve survived the Wuhan Red Death. Now I have natural immunity 27 times that of what the experimental vaccines out today according to the Israelis.

For thos of you holding out or even if you decided to get the shot, I highly recommend you sign up with a frontline doctor and get you protocol kit in order. First, the vitamin pack to take was perfect prep. I tested my O2 concentration regularly during the day. I maintained pretty much 98% the entire time. My body was ready for Wuhís visit. Second and most important. Hydroxi and ivermectin are awesome drugs against the Wuh.

This began with small hacking and a little upper chest congestion. I went and got tested because my son and his roommates began to test positive. My test was negative but my symptoms continued to grow. I got a small grade fever. It just slowly climbed. My highest was 101. I was told I could take Tylenol with all the medications I have. Once I did that within a half hour my temp broke. Just a one degree drop made me feel great. It took me to 98.4 for the rest of the Wuh. But the real story is what the hydroxi and ivermectin did. I was prescribed those plus a steroid and antibiotics. I also have to take an aspirin a day for a month to prevent clots. Anyway, it was almost instant once I took hydroxi and ivermectin that my cough went away and my chest congestion eased with no side effects. I hate taking those flu medicines. They knock me for a loop. Both those medications work in two different ways to keep the Wuh from replicating full cars so to speak. It messes up that process so the replication are car parts instead of full cars. So Iím telling you, our government is lying to us. Everyone should have been given these drugs in the event they got the Wuh.

Today will be interesting in that I was outside doing a little work yesterday. I gave my John Deere to my Son in law. So I was loading up all the extra attachments Iíve bought over the years. Not hard work at all. I was using the loader and a chain to pick up each piece. I wasnít even working quickly. It took a lot out of me just to get it moved. I hope this linger for too long.

Anyway, I want to emphasize, hydroxi and ivermectin are the real deal. Since I got my prescription, there has been another wonder drug that has even better results than ivermectin. I find that to be amazing knowing just how well ivermectin worked.

Cheers, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 12-27-2021 at 05:09 AM.
Old 12-27-2021, 05:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

I think I will stick to my family doctor's advise, rather than Dr mouse.
Old 12-27-2021, 06:11 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
I think I will stick to my family doctor's advise, rather than Dr mouse.
Plus 1. I wouldn't take medical advice from anyone on an internet forum.
Old 12-27-2021, 06:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Screw you all. Iím just here letting you know just how well both ivermectin and the hydroxi worked. Just because you all want to be the sheep you are. If you do get the Wuhan Red Death, remember you read it here, both drugs eliminated my symptoms immediately. You canít say that about anything our government is putting out there in case you got the Wuhan. You just remain at home and call when you canít breath. Good luck with that advice. You should at least learn what you own doctor would do in case you do get the Wuhan.

Btw, the Frontline doctors have treated more people for the Wuhan Red Death than both your doctors combined.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 12-27-2021 at 07:02 AM.
Old 12-27-2021, 07:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Lol I believe all that just as I believe most of the rest of what you claim as "fact". On the flip side FM I really hope your illness is all done and you don't develop any lasting issues. I am not a scientist nor am I a doctor so I have to be careful of advice I give on this hunting site pertaining to Covid 19.
Old 12-27-2021, 07:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Well, I think I can now claim Iíve survived the Wuhan Red Death. Now I have natural immunity 27 times that of what the experimental vaccines out today according to the Israelis.

For thos of you holding out or even if you decided to get the shot, I highly recommend you sign up with a frontline doctor and get you protocol kit in order. First, the vitamin pack to take was perfect prep. I tested my O2 concentration regularly during the day. I maintained pretty much 98% the entire time. My body was ready for Wuhís visit. Second and most important. Hydroxi and ivermectin are awesome drugs against the Wuh.

This began with small hacking and a little upper chest congestion. I went and got tested because my son and his roommates began to test positive. My test was negative but my symptoms continued to grow. I got a small grade fever. It just slowly climbed. My highest was 101. I was told I could take Tylenol with all the medications I have. Once I did that within a half hour my temp broke. Just a one degree drop made me feel great. It took me to 98.4 for the rest of the Wuh. But the real story is what the hydroxi and ivermectin did. I was prescribed those plus a steroid and antibiotics. I also have to take an aspirin a day for a month to prevent clots. Anyway, it was almost instant once I took hydroxi and ivermectin that my cough went away and my chest congestion eased with no side effects. I hate taking those flu medicines. They knock me for a loop. Both those medications work in two different ways to keep the Wuh from replicating full cars so to speak. It messes up that process so the replication are car parts instead of full cars. So Iím telling you, our government is lying to us. Everyone should have been given these drugs in the event they got the Wuh.

Today will be interesting in that I was outside doing a little work yesterday. I gave my John Deere to my Son in law. So I was loading up all the extra attachments Iíve bought over the years. Not hard work at all. I was using the loader and a chain to pick up each piece. I wasnít even working quickly. It took a lot out of me just to get it moved. I hope this linger for too long.

Anyway, I want to emphasize, hydroxi and ivermectin are the real deal. Since I got my prescription, there has been another wonder drug that has even better results than ivermectin. I find that to be amazing knowing just how well ivermectin worked.

Cheers, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Didn't you just post this on 12/23:

Well my test was negative. I have a bushel of oysters and a keg of good craft beer to pick up today. Iím going to isolate just because I have a touch of krud. Damn Iím going to hate isolation.
Old 12-27-2021, 07:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

I too tested a day early and was negative. I tested because my wife tested positive a few days before I did. I had my presctiptions from my doctor with the instructions to not start them until the first sign of a symptom. Last year this time, nobody was talking about ivermectin. I had hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, budesonide inhilation suspension, 100 mg zinc, and 3000iu a day of vitamin D, and started if not on day one, day two.
I think the key is to be ready, and start at the first sign of symptoms. Also, I think your personal doctor is the best place to get advice. That is where i got mine.
This is my opinion, but I think a doctor that can do more than parrot what the CDC says is not a thinking doctor.

I'm wondering FM, what day are you on since you felt the first symptoms. I did almost exactly what you did. On about day 5, my wife and I, both positive, went out to our hunting land and checked on our stands. This was last year in October. I felt fine when I went out in the woods, but could tell I was a more drained than normal when I got home. The worst 2 days out of the ten was the night my nose started running just out of the blue, and diarrhea hit me out of nowhere. I took Pepto Bismol and went to bed and slept for about 12 hours. I woke up with a head ache for about half a day. Once the headache was gone, I was pretty much home free, other than losing my sense of smell, I never lost my appetite. I just couldn't taste my food. It was about a month until I felt my sense of smell was 100%.

I had the original Kung Flu. Did the doctor say what variant you have? If it is the Omicron/ MTE (mid term election variant) it is supposed to be more contagious but less severe.......supposed to be.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 12-27-2021 at 07:57 AM.
Old 12-27-2021, 08:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
Didn't you just post this on 12/23:
I absolutely did. I also repeated it in my post this time. I tested negative but my symptoms continued to increase. Thatís when my frontline Dr Molly James who has spent the last two years keeping people alive told my to start the drug protocol. I did and like I said, the ivermectin And hydroxi quickly eliminated my symptoms and went to work on the disease. They worked that good.
Old 12-27-2021, 08:29 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
I too tested a day early and was negative. I tested because my wife tested positive a few days before I did. I had my presctiptions from my doctor with the instructions to not start them until the first sign of a symptom. Last year this time, nobody was talking about ivermectin. I had hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, budesonide inhilation suspension, 100 mg zinc, and 3000iu a day of vitamin D, and started if not on day one, day two.
I think the key is to be ready, and start at the first sign of symptoms. Also, I think your personal doctor is the best place to get advice. That is where i got mine.
This is my opinion, but I think a doctor that can do more than parrot what the CDC says is not a thinking doctor.

I'm wondering FM, what day are you on since you felt the first symptoms. I did almost exactly what you did. On about day 5, my wife and I, both positive, went out to our hunting land and checked on our stands. This was last year in October. I felt fine when I went out in the woods, but could tell I was a more drained than normal when I got home. The worst 2 days out of the ten was the night my nose started running just out of the blue, and diarrhea hit me out of nowhere. I took Pepto Bismol and went to bed and slept for about 12 hours. I woke up with a head ache for about half a day. Once the headache was gone, I was pretty much home free, other than losing my sense of smell, I never lost my appetite. I just couldn't taste my food. It was about a month until I felt my sense of smell was 100%.

I had the original Kung Flu. Did the doctor say what variant you have? If it is the Omicron/ MTE (mid term election variant) it is supposed to be more contagious but less severe.......supposed to be.

C. Davis
my symptoms began a week ago today with a cough thanks to my wife. She tested negative too but never really got worse. While my son and I went to the boat, that was her worse day. I tested only because my sonís roommate tested again and was positive. I tested negative on Thursday. I was actually on my way to get the oysters when I decided I shouldnít get them because I feel this was the real deal. Iím thinking of getting them this week for the big wedding Iím supposed to go to this weekend but everyone is turning up with the Wuhan.

as far as been worn out. That was me yesterday loading up the tractor. I took it easy but damn, it took a lot out of me. Today I feel much better. Didnít wake up hacking. Took my ivermectin and hydroxi and Iím feeling really good. Iím going to get motivated and got work on some projects.

btw, I never lost taste or appetite. My son didnít either until he sat down with a glass of good whiskey. He couldnít taste it. Lol.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 12-27-2021 at 08:33 AM.
Old 12-27-2021, 08:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default !!

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Screw you all. Iím just here letting you know just how well both ivermectin and the hydroxi worked. Just because you all want to be the sheep you are. If you do get the Wuhan Red Death, remember you read it here, both drugs eliminated my symptoms immediately. You canít say that about anything our government is putting out there in case you got the Wuhan. You just remain at home and call when you canít breath. Good luck with that advice. You should at least learn what you own doctor would do in case you do get the Wuhan.

Btw, the Frontline doctors have treated more people for the Wuhan Red Death than both your doctors combined.
Really, because you took some drugs you believe you cured yourself and are now free from worry! about getting infected. I hope no one is silly enough to take your poor advice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.