Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
I Survived The Wuhan Red Death >

I Survived The Wuhan Red Death

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

I Survived The Wuhan Red Death

Old 01-13-2022, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Some members seem to really get their knickers in a knot when others disagree with them and they decide to just get childish. That is what I expect out of the likes of NW, not them.

Grow up Gents
ROFLMAO!!! Yup, some members even block other members that don't agree with them... Can one get more childish than that?
Old 01-14-2022, 05:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I followed your sarcasm.....well done.
Some apparently didn't...
Old 01-14-2022, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
Some apparently didn't...
some folks refuse to follow stupid, sorry, but go ahead and be proud of it!
Old 01-19-2022, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
what makes any source credible?
That's the entire point of academic, peer-reviewed research. I can explain more if you'd like.
Old 01-19-2022, 10:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Well, I actually worked 8 hours yesterday and another 5 today. Feeling pretty good except for some headache crap which I never had before.

I do need to thank the frontline doctors group I worked with Ivermectin and Hrdroxi worked well.

Iím laughing at the POS Democrats around the country calling for all these crazy mandates and vaccine passports. Who in their right mind would even get a shot now for something that isnít around anymore? The original virus has already virused. Itís not the same thing so the vaccines not only donít work but now put you more at risk in getting the Wuhan Red Death. Letís just say the idiots are in charge in too many places.
Old 01-19-2022, 11:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
Apparently if you do this, you really increase the effectiveness of your ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=13f1a32a3735
funny, I actually heard a good interview of a gastroenterologist. I think I have that right. It was interesting in that she was pushing so much of things that can cure many diseases was in your intestines. She spoke about improving Alzheimerís patient through enzymes in the stool. Also spoke about the Wuhan Red Death and her studies surrounding curing it. It was an interesting interview to say the least.
Old 01-19-2022, 01:23 PM
Typical Buck

Glad FM seems to be on the mend.

Let me see if I am tracking this thread and understand this. FM got COVID sometime around 26-28 December. He took a treatment pack provided by a "frontline" doctor (how much did that cost by the way?). First got better, then worse (around the 2nd) and had some pretty bad symptoms. Now, 23-25 days later, he is well enough to put in a day's work but still has lingering effects from COVID.

This is a success story?
Old 01-19-2022, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

The UK and 3 or 4 other countries, shut down the virus today, close vax centers, no masks, no passport, so guess it didn't work as well as planned!
Old 01-19-2022, 02:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
Glad FM seems to be on the mend.

Let me see if I am tracking this thread and understand this. FM got COVID sometime around 26-28 December. He took a treatment pack provided by a "frontline" doctor (how much did that cost by the way?). First got better, then worse (around the 2nd) and had some pretty bad symptoms. Now, 23-25 days later, he is well enough to put in a day's work but still has lingering effects from COVID.

This is a success story?
I think it is a success story mainly because he did survive Covid which is something many can't say. I have several friends that work for the local fish broker. Many are in the same family and of all the people who worked in the shop only 1 didnt catch it. It was interesting to me that none of them are vaccinated except the one who didn't catch it. I realize that issue could just be coincidental and just mentioned it. The level of sickness varied with 2 of them having serious symptoms while the rest had minor sickness. The one friend who had the worst was probably similar to what FM had. I talked with him today and he was frustrated because some days he woke up feeling like he was past the sickness and then later felt terrible. It seemed to be hanging on which is still happening. Lack of energy is a concern to him because he is a professional bass fisherman. I am glad to see FM back in the saddle.
Old 01-19-2022, 04:05 PM
Fork Horn

I have had 2 shots and a booster, started to feel just kind of off on the 14th. Took a rapid test that came back positive. Had a slight fever for about 24 hours, after that has been sneezing and runny nose. Now it's pretty much no symptoms.

You'll never convince me that the vaccine and booster don't work. It's been the reason my case has been so mild.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.