Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Inept!

Old 08-16-2021, 01:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Inept!

All you have to do is look at the fiasco going on in Afghanistan to see how INEPT the sitting president and his entire cabinet is! But hey, no more mean tweets right LIBS?
Old 08-16-2021, 02:30 PM
Fork Horn

This is no doubt a cluster **** and will be a black stain on Bidenís presidency and rightfully so.
Old 08-16-2021, 03:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Biden's entire Presidency will be a black stain on American history. But then you probably voted for him lefty.
Old 08-16-2021, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think Bidens biggest problem is he actually believes his own rhetoric. Reminds me of an old saying, don't believe your own BS.
Old 08-16-2021, 03:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

INEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2021, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its CRIMINAL INCOMPETENCY. Nothing less.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm no fan of Biden, but I'm not sure you can blame his cabinet. I read on-line that Biden disregarded advice from top officials about how to handle Afghanistan. I think the blame falls on Biden and not his cabinet.
Old 08-16-2021, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

I haven't heard what his cabinet advised one way or the other. I've heard that military leaders advised against it and Biden dug in his heels and did it anyway for optics. He kind of confirmed that when he stated that we couldn't have an endless war and put the issue into all in or all out. He should reread his dictionary and pay attention to the S's. Stubborn and stupid are close to each other in the dictionary and often amount to the same or very similar.
Old 08-17-2021, 01:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I understand that Biden moved the withdraw date back so that on September 11th he could brag about having withdrawn our troops on the anniversary of 9/11...I bet he regrets doing that now.
Old 08-17-2021, 02:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
I'm no fan of Biden, but I'm not sure you can blame his cabinet. I read on-line that Biden disregarded advice from top officials about how to handle Afghanistan. I think the blame falls on Biden and not his cabinet.
all top leadership needs to resign. Remember that loser Mattis resigned over the kurds. So either Austin, Milly and the CIA chick are incompetent or they need to resign over an incompetent leader. I believe its the prior. We abandoned a great forward airbase right in the heart of our enemies in the region. How stupid can they all be?

So now we have Biden screwing up our economy, immigration and national affairs. This is Democrat leadership on display!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.