Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The New Mask Mandate From The CDC? >

The New Mask Mandate From The CDC?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The New Mask Mandate From The CDC?

Old 07-29-2021, 02:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccin...f=6zof&mrefc=2
Old 07-29-2021, 03:04 AM
Dominant Buck

No papers to Baird domestic flights? No problem.

https://justthenews.com/government/s...ements-flights
Old 07-29-2021, 03:16 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
I don't agree with the new CDC recommendation, but my sense is that Biden is trying to be the anti-Trump and is allowing CDC to independently make its recommendations. CDC does not care about optics or fairness, they just want to minimize infections and death. As has been exhaustively noted, the vaccines are not 100% effective in protection from contracting the virus or in its transmission to others. Masks help minimize transmission, plain and simple. If it was my call, at this point, I would be less concerned with the ignorant and stubborn.

As above. The goal is to minimize hospitalizations and death. So reasonable people are now expected to sacrifice for those who refuse to get vaccinated.

The UK is over 90% vaccinated, so obviously the percentages of sick who got at least one shot is higher. This has already been previously explained:

Let's say you have a really smart population that is 100% vaccinated (two stabs), and the vaccine is 85% effective against exposure to COVID. So out of 1000 people that are exposed, about 150 people will still get the virus. And 100% of those infected had been vaccinated! But that does not mean one should not get vaccinated because, remember, 850 of the 1000 that were exposed did not get the virus. Of course there are many other factors - age, lifestyle, whether one has already gotten the virus and so forth - that will effect the level of protection. But also remember this; even if a vaccinated person gets the virus he or she is still far less likely to need treatment or hospitalization. because the vaccines also decrease the severity of the symptoms.

There are other factors that will increase the percentages of vaccinated people to end up in the hospital. Those that have already taken the vaccination are the most vulnerable in society, including the elderly and other high risk groups. These groups are also the most likely to not get the maximum benefit from the vaccines, meaning the immunity percentages are less for them. Take some time and read the following:

COVID: the reason cases are rising among the double vaccinated Ė itís not because vaccines arenít working

Is is indisputable that the total number of COVID hospitalizations will be dramatically lower than in a world without vaccines, but those who are admitted are increasingly likely to have had both shots.

Another article from Forbes presents a somewhat more somber outlook. But try not to cherry-pick from the report, Nowhere is it suggested that people are better off not getting the shots.

Actually a lot in the UK have taken the AstraZeneca vaccine which is less effective than the Pfizer.

Who claimed 49 deaths of vaccinated people in NJ while ignoring the 1000s of deaths of the unvaccinated? Who is ignoring the fact that over 99% of those hospitalized and dying from COVID in the U.S. are unvaccinated?
wake up, itís your government not telling you the truth. Thatís what it boils down to. The China Joe administration is so far in over their head with these vaccines, they canít tell us the truth. The very same administration that has said they need to censor any unofficial information on the Wuhan Red Death. Now, the more weíre learning, vaccinated people are the super spreaders. Hence why they refuse to tell us just how many did get the Wuhan Red Death from the Party Of Slavery Democrats who fled Texas to go to DC for a stunt.

Somebody is lying. https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...id-messagging/

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 07-29-2021 at 03:41 AM.
Old 07-29-2021, 11:42 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Hey hubby and lonestar, shouldnít the China Joe administration reveal where they have been sending the wet backs to in the middle of the night in order for us to know why the CDC is instituting new mandates on Americans while allowing the wet backs to enter untested and unvaccinated? Why isnít that an important question as the administration is trying to scare us on outbreaks? Why do the American people have to pay the price for the administrationís mistakes? Answer the questions please.
Referring to the La Joya situation absolutely the immigrants should not have been released. According to what I have read they were quarantined then released to the Catholic Charities organization who then placed them into the hotel. Yes they should have been wearing masks and quarantined but according to you masks are useless so the fact that they weren't wearing any shouldn't bother you at all
Old 08-02-2021, 01:49 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by lonestar50 View Post
Referring to the La Joya situation absolutely the immigrants should not have been released. According to what I have read they were quarantined then released to the Catholic Charities organization who then placed them into the hotel. Yes they should have been wearing masks and quarantined but according to you masks are useless so the fact that they weren't wearing any shouldn't bother you at all
fyi, you dodged the question. I asked if the American public should know where the China Joe administration is dumping all these wet backs at throughout the country in the middle of the night while ordering us to mask up again due to pockets of outbreaks. Btw, the administration is dumping them on Catholic Charities (funding them) so when congress asks how many in their custody have the Wuhan Red Death they can give them a lower number.

some interesting notes. The China Joe administration first cited a debunked study from India on why masks were needed. Then they pointed to an outbreak in Providence, RI. Some type of super spreaders event. Before I get to the super spreader event itself, shouldnít we really be concerned with how many people have died as a result of the Wuhan Red Death in this super spreader event? Isnít that an important detail? The answer is zero. So what was the super spreader event? A bunch of limp wrists guys showed up for their annual swap meet in dungy bars going to get lucky. Well they got lucky. At least some of them can we say?

now letís look at DC which is imposing their new mask mandates of course after the mayor is finished with her Saturday night party. Mandate weeny into effect on Sunday morning at 5am. Do you know what the daily average of deaths from the Wuhan Red Death is in DC? If you guessed zero, you may go to the head of the class.

now letís look nationally. When China joe ended the mask mandate, the seven day daily death rate was almost 600/ day. What is it today? Under 300 and they want to bring back mask mandates now? Does that make sense?

last question. The Entrance to the USA largest national park Canadaís border is closed except for emergencies. Theyíre following science. So if weíre following science, why is our southern border wide open with wet backs by the thousands able to enter freely into our country? Doesnít science matter to you and the party of slavery Democrats? Just asking.
Old 08-02-2021, 02:56 PM
Typical Buck

I quit listening and paying attention to the virus garbage about two weeks in nothing has changed for me except at work We wear a mask other than that I shopped and went everywhere with no mask or vaccine and will keep doing so pay that garbage no mind just do you ignore it and it will go away eventually itís all lies and exaggeration of the out come
Old 08-02-2021, 03:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just heard vaccinated Lindsey Graham has acquired the China Flu.
The newest lie is that if you get vaccinated and get the virus, your symptoms aren't as bad.
Yea right.

C. Davis
Old 08-03-2021, 03:16 AM
Dominant Buck

FYI, the CDC says the delta variant of the Wuhan Red Death has a spread rate of 5. Thatís 5 people one person can infect. With a million wet backs coming across our border and being let go, how many Americans will China Joe get infected? The fake redhead stated ďWeíre giving them masks before we release them into you neighborhood.Ē

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 08-03-2021 at 04:32 AM.
Old 08-03-2021, 03:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
I quit listening and paying attention to the virus garbage about two weeks in nothing has changed for me except at work We wear a mask other than that I shopped and went everywhere with no mask or vaccine and will keep doing so pay that garbage no mind just do you ignore it and it will go away eventually itís all lies and exaggeration of the out come
Doesn't the fryer cause a burn risk with wearing a mask?
Old 08-03-2021, 09:22 AM
Typical Buck

Fact is the vaccine does nothing to benefit you plain and simple , people vaccinated get the virus , people vaccinated can spread it , people vaccinated can and have still died from covid LOL. Whatís the point in taking it , Fact there isnít any Quit watching and playing the government game ignore it and live like always itís gonna be fine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.