Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
LeBron James threatens police officer in a tweet. >

LeBron James threatens police officer in a tweet.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

LeBron James threatens police officer in a tweet.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default LeBron James threatens police officer in a tweet.

Nothing will happen to him

LeBron James Deletes Tweet Telling Officer ‘You’re Next’

'I’m so damn tired of seeing black people killed by police..."

ByCasey Harper
April 21, 2021LeBron James/IMAGE: Orange County Register via YouTube(Headline USA) Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James posted and then deleted a tweet Wednesday that singled out a police officer after body camera footage showed the officer shot a woman wielding a knife against another girl.

James’ tweet showed an image of the officer. Above it he wrote, “you’re next.”

James deleted the tweet after a flood of criticism, and he later went on Twitter to defend himself.

“ANGER does any of us any good and that includes myself!” James said on twitter. “Gathering all the facts and educating does though! My anger still is here for what happened that lil girl. My sympathy for her family and may justice prevail!”
...article continued below
- Advertisement -

James used a word the Democrats and liberals have rallied around in recent days, replacing “justice” with “accountability.”

“I’m so damn tired of seeing black people killed by police,” James said. “I took the tweet down because its being used to create more hate -This isn’t about one officer. it’s about the entire system and they always use our words to create more racism. I am so desperate for more ACCOUNTABILITY.”

Shortly after the guilty verdict for Derek Chauvin in the murder trial for George Floyd, the fatal shooting of 16-year-old Ma’Khia Bryant went viral.

James and liberal activists pounced on the incident and began calling for accountability, but the body cam footage slowed their enthusiasm.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 04-22-2021 at 06:58 AM.
Old 04-22-2021, 07:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

One worthless thug sticking up for another worthless thug. Not the first time.

Why anyone would let a comment from an idiot like him have any influence on then is beyond me.
Old 04-22-2021, 10:25 AM
Typical Buck

He’s just another piece of over paid garbage , he likes to play the race card He’s nothing.
Old 04-22-2021, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

It is utterly amazing these people are dumb enough to victimize the perpetrator trying to murder another black. At some point the cops are going to quit responding. I suspect they already do in some inner city settings.
Old 04-22-2021, 01:01 PM
Fork Horn

Its a good thing he is good at playing basketball because I wouldn't hire him to sweep a parking lot . He should be jailed for inciting looting and riots . Both Labron James and Maxine Water should share the same jail cell. That should really stink up the place .
Old 04-22-2021, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess Lebron would have been okay if the one black girl stabbed the other black girl to death? Would he have been angry about that? Or even cared? Would he have demanded justice and accountability?
Old 04-22-2021, 05:43 PM
Typical Buck

No he wouldn’t of spoke about it neither would the white family raised Kapp or BLM.
Old 04-23-2021, 06:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

One of the world's leading experts on knife attacks weighed in to set LeBron straight.
LeBron should listen.
https://nypost.com/2021/04/22/o-j-si...hio-cop-tweet/

C. Davis
Old 04-23-2021, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

I watched OJ's video and he mentioned that the media used edited videos to stir things up. It worked. According to the article, a full version of the video was released later and it clearly showed one female trying to stab a 2nd female. Lebron's retraction comments didn't refer to whether the video he saw included the female wielding a knife or not; they only referred to how his tweet was being used to stir up more hate and how the "system" was using his words to create more racism.

Lebron could have (and should have) used his social standing to call out black people trying to kill black people. Depending on which year's statistics and who is publishing articles about it, somewhere between 80 & 90% of all blacks murdered each year are by other blacks. That doesn't mean Lebron shouldn't speak out when any black person is murdered (he should also speak out regarding all races murdered, not just blacks) but his comments above come across as tinged in racism when he ignores the black tragedy that is happening. That may or may not be his intent but words can matter, especially when other people are trying to decipher what you mean when you posted something in writing.

Now if Lebron made his post after he saw some edited video without a knife, he got suckered by a lying media that are busy waging a race war, etc. If Lebron posted after he saw the full version, he's being disingenuous and racist. I don't follow Twitter so can't say which one it is. FWIW, I think Lebron should follow OJ's advice. And for those idiots who are saying knife fights are just some teenage rite of passage, they're full of crap. Knives can and do kill people, just like guns, planes, trains and automobiles.

Last edited by CalHunter; 04-24-2021 at 09:05 AM. Reason: sp, cl.