Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Vaccine Rollout >

Vaccine Rollout

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Vaccine Rollout

Old 03-23-2021, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I could only imagine the total demise of any insurance company that would try to pull this BS.

Believe what you want, I know some believe anything. Many still think that #45 didn't get shellacked by 7,000,000 votes in November.

Why are the Russian Bots working so hard to put this in the brains of the GOP minions.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:39 AM
Typical Buck

I agree. NW. I watch and pay attention a lot ,Iím used to games people play ( part of my job) and Your correct sir paying attention does make a big difference , and itís easy to see how this administration is a danger to our nation and itís people With Bidens track record only reason he could of been voted in is to rid Trump regardless of his health itís so easy to see he is the front man a shield for all the WRONG THINGS a they are doing they are in fact crooked as a snakes back your right paying attention shows you this , so yes we agree And just to be clear Iím not a Trump worshiper , and Iím a follower of no one