Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Democrats Will Fail Once Again >

Democrats Will Fail Once Again

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Democrats Will Fail Once Again

Old 01-28-2021, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Its amazing how you're so scared of Trump. You should at least try to show a poker face.

So you're so worried about s President going total ape&+$+ in the last days right? Please point to anywhere in the Constitution it says a President is immune from prosecution once he leaves office? You know that's not the case. Otherwise, why are all these Democrat prosecutors on illegal fishing trips trying to nail Trump now,? Face it. You guys have full blown TDS stage 10. Get back, you're ready to explode.
Sounds like sheep are getting their talking points
Old 01-28-2021, 09:12 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Sounds like sheep are getting their talking points
your a stunt double for a commode arenít ya , because your full of it city boy
Old 01-29-2021, 04:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

As a person who has worked on dozens and dozens of campaigns I enjoy watching the destruction of the Republican party. Look at all the senate seats in old hard core red states. It gets easier to win an election every day 45 separates the party. Be careful what you wish for. AOC will take Nancy's spot someday when the Dem's get 75% of the congress and the 45 party is out doing what they have been doing lately.

Just facts if you are watching that side of the game.

He destroyed the party and the near future of winning back elections.
Old 01-29-2021, 04:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
your a stunt double for a commode arenít ya , because your full of it city boy
I live in the country of South New Jersey. I see farms and deer and tons of wildlife every day on my way to work.
Old 01-29-2021, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I live in the country of South New Jersey.
No doubt one of those communist bloc countries.

C. Davis
Old 01-29-2021, 05:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
No doubt one of those communist bloc countries.

C. Davis
Mostly farmers and country type people that commute to PHL daily

LOL - Nope commies live in the Southern middle part of the US
Old 01-29-2021, 05:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mostly farmers and country type people that commute to PHL daily

LOL - Nope commies live in the Southern middle part of the US
At least there is a hint you think communism is bad. That's a step in the right direction for you Will.

C. Davis
Old 01-29-2021, 07:11 AM
Dominant Buck

As a person who has worked on dozens and dozens of campaigns I enjoy watching the destruction of the Republican party. Look at all the senate seats in old hard core red states. It gets easier to win an election every day 45 separates the party. Be careful what you wish for. AOC will take Nancy's spot someday when the Dem's get 75% of the congress and the 45 party is out doing what they have been doing lately.

Just facts if you are watching that side of the game.

He destroyed the party and the near future of winning back elections.
You guys just came off one of your worse election cycle except for the theft of the presidency and you claim the Republican party is in trouble? You guys lost every contested seat in the house that was a must win. You got spanked in the state elections. To top it off, you're so scared of Trump, you're trying your best to take him out still. The best is we get the last laugh. The impeachment charade has already failed. It's costing you guys democrat support. You guys will loose both the Senate and House come 2022. It's a good time to be a republican.
Old 01-29-2021, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
You guys just came off one of your worse election cycle except for the theft of the presidency and you claim the Republican party is in trouble? You guys lost every contested seat in the house that was a must win. You got spanked in the state elections. To top it off, you're so scared of Trump, you're trying your best to take him out still. The best is we get the last laugh. The impeachment charade has already failed. It's costing you guys democrat support. You guys will loose both the Senate and House come 2022. It's a good time to be a republican.
I prefer to be the party of law and order and anyone who leads a group to attempt a COUP of the government, burn the constitution and kill our government leaders should be impeached and should go to jail. 45 was doing everything he could to end elections in this country. Prove otherwise? If he would have been successful I am sure in 2 years his next BS charge would be that he would have to appoint all congressman because the elections are fraud and Ivanka will simply move into his spot.

You mean the Dem taking over the Senate by taking seats in AZ and in GA is not a big deal. Do you also mean that POTUS getting crushed in a landslide is not a big deal. Perhaps you should ask McConnell how it feels to be Chuck and Nancy's Bit$& now. I don't think he would tell you how great the GOP did in the election.

I love 45 doing what he is doing. He has totally fractured the GOP. Going to make it even easier to win back more seats.
Old 01-29-2021, 05:45 PM
Typical Buck

Well if you want law and order and things to be fair you voted for the wrong guy pal , which I know you know everything we write already you know Joe and the gang and some republicans are crooks and scum you get on here for self enjoyment Trump wasnít perfect none of us are , you know Biden is ruining this country heís no good for it never has been , there are a lot of crooked folks on both sides that need to go . Why donít you grow up and quit acting like a child and stop the ignorance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.