HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   is this true? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/424830-true.html)

hardcastonly 01-11-2021 12:11 PM

is this true?

I just received this linked info.... can anyone verify its valid?

Just received this message plus there are a lot of planes in the air at SAFB all morning... From a friend: Got this at 5:00 this am. Info came from Paula White. IT'S HAPPENING! Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud. Everyone will be getting emergency alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold. DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities. People will start rioting once this intel breaks thinking Trump is a military dictator. He only has 13 days to put this dog down. The implementation of the Insurrection Act began after the raid on the Capitol and was marked by Trump's broadcast to the people to disband and return home. This broadcast wound up being blocked, for the most part, by the media. Nevertheless, his address fulfilled the requirements to initiate the Act. Marines and National Guard troops are being moved as needed for the riots that will start after the national release of the intel. The intel will be dropped for everyone to see and hear in loops that will be several hours long. The system was just checked by the FCC a few days ago alerting ALL media that they cannot block the flow of intel under federal regs. Trump will be moved continuously like a chess piece from now until the 20th in order to avoid any retaliation against him and family. Trump had to exhaust ALL other means legally before this operation could commence. He gave everyone a fair chance to come clean and they refused. His press release of a "smooth transition" did not include the word, "concede" as he has no plans to do so. Rather, there will be a smooth transition of power to his new cabinet, staff and Vice Pre sident, General Flynn. The rally in DC was an awesome event! The raids on the Capitol all started with BLM and Antifa members (many from the Philly area) and included Capitol police or those posing as Capitol police. Every day, new info is pouring forth to support this. They opened up the barricades and doors to the Capitol and let them in. Also, I just got an update on the Capitol breech. It appears there were some Special Ops members dressed as Trump supporters who went in with the crowd of protesters that were able to secure 20+ laptops w/hard drives with data regarding sex trafficking intel from both, Pelosi and Schumer's offices. Share everywhere!

hunters_life 01-11-2021 12:29 PM

Well considering it's after 4:30 eastern time and not a single blip on any channel with any mention of this I would have to say it is total crap.

WV 67 01-11-2021 03:18 PM

Itís been on the news about the laptops , news max donít know about the rest of it ,

DJfan 01-11-2021 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by hunters_life (Post 4386441)
Well considering it's after 4:30 eastern time and not a single blip on any channel with any mention of this I would have to say it is total crap.

I don't know if it's real or not, but I have to ask - do you really trust the media that much?

hunters_life 01-11-2021 04:17 PM

Considering all said in the statement about emergency alerts on cell phones and media channels you would have to assume, if anything at all was true in that statement, we would have at least heard something somewhere DJfan. And no I don't trust media as far as I could throw it. But with all the claims, and nothing at all anywhere, it just adds up to yet another blow hard trying to get attention to themselves rather than the cause.

MudderChuck 01-11-2021 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by hunters_life (Post 4386454)
Considering all said in the statement about emergency alerts on cell phones and media channels you would have to assume, if anything at all was true in that statement, we would have at least heard something somewhere DJfan. And no I don't trust media as far as I could throw it. But with all the claims, and nothing at all anywhere, it just adds up to yet another blow hard trying to get attention to themselves rather than the cause.

I checked out some of these claims, Duckduckgo works better than Google. Some of it wasn't refuted. Don't know if I'd swallow it entirely.

Lunkerdog 01-11-2021 10:20 PM

I'm seeing this as a potential based on the mainstream news I've seen warning all states government...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act...

In my very brief research, I've seen nothing that indicates that it would effect the transfer of power on a Federal level in any legal way... Also based on a brief research of Martial Law, it would not effect the transfer of power on a Federal level... No doubt, those more educated than I will school me on this...

elkman30 01-12-2021 07:24 AM

The whole thing sounded far fetched and some of the verbiage read like english was a 2nd language for the author. Claiming Paula White as a source is also sketchy. I'd rate the whole thing as bogus.

Ridge Runner 01-12-2021 03:55 PM

State dept website said trumps term ended on 1/11/2021 at 19:40 hours, then was taken down......figure it out, Oh by the way did you see where Joe Biden was found guilty of some minor charge of laundering 4.5 billion dollars in Ukraine courts?

Ridge Runner 01-12-2021 03:58 PM

Army and NG, boots on the ground in Tx, Ga, and NJ, air space shut down in DC for Bidens virtual inauguration and 15,000 NG troops, yeah right!