Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A Disgusting Spectacle >

A Disgusting Spectacle

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A Disgusting Spectacle

Old 01-06-2021, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default A Disgusting Spectacle

We are getting revulsion across all party lines. A woman was shot dead in the violence. This is unprecedented and we look like a third world country.
Attached Thumbnails A Disgusting Spectacle-capitol.jpg   A Disgusting Spectacle-capitol-1.jpg   A Disgusting Spectacle-capitol-2.jpg  
Old 01-06-2021, 04:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

The British tried to burn our Capitol in 1812 but failed. The Confderates never got there. But today the enemy invaded:

Attached Thumbnails A Disgusting Spectacle-invasion.jpg  
Old 01-06-2021, 05:01 PM
Spike

I'm betting the majority of people on this forum voted for the guy behind all of this. You should be ashamed. Trump for Exile! He can take his supporters with him. I am considering anyone who still stands with trump as a domestic terrorist.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:20 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by demo_matt View Post
I'm betting the majority of people on this forum voted for the guy behind all of this. You should be ashamed. Trump for Exile! He can take his supporters with him. I am considering anyone who still stands with trump as a domestic terrorist.
How do you know it was Trump supporters? What's your evidence?

You too Beau.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:55 PM
Typical Buck

What about your Democratic army the BLM and Antifa what do you call them LOL. They sure the hell did t keep up their threats of being there to run so called Trumpers off you call it what you want you haven’t seen chit or the majority and make no mistake son What you seen today was red blooded American Loving we the people all in one nation under god that will whoop any unamerican butt to keep what we have and love
Old 01-06-2021, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
How do you know it was Trump supporters? What's your evidence?

You too Beau.
Actually I did not blame anyone. Check the post. A leading Republican places blame, though. According to Liz Cheney, Trump is at fault:

"What he has done and what he has caused here is something that we've never seen before in our history. It's been 245 years, and no president has ever failed to concede or agree to leave office after the Electoral College has voted, and I think what we are seeing today is the result of that, the result of convincing people that somehow Congress was going to overturn the results of this election, the results of suggesting that he wouldn't leave office," she said on NBC News.

"Those are very, very dangerous things, and he will be remembered, this will be part of his legacy, and it is a dangerous moment for the country," she said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...te/ar-BB1cx0HF

For the records, I thinkTtrump contributed to the violence before it happened and while it was going on. Republicans called on him to make a forceful statement for the rioters to desist but he did not.
Old 01-06-2021, 07:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Actually I did not blame anyone. Check the post. A leading Republican places blame, though. According to Liz Cheney, Trump is at fault:

"What he has done and what he has caused here is something that we've never seen before in our history. It's been 245 years, and no president has ever failed to concede or agree to leave office after the Electoral College has voted, and I think what we are seeing today is the result of that, the result of convincing people that somehow Congress was going to overturn the results of this election, the results of suggesting that he wouldn't leave office," she said on NBC News.

"Those are very, very dangerous things, and he will be remembered, this will be part of his legacy, and it is a dangerous moment for the country," she said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...te/ar-BB1cx0HF

For the records, I thinkTtrump contributed to the violence before it happened and while it was going on. Republicans called on him to make a forceful statement for the rioters to desist but he did not.
Another liberal ready to place blame without any facts! You want to start in the middle of the story. Trump did nothing to start this. Please post where in his speech he called for violence? Trump rallies have never turned violent. Only BLM and Antifa rallies have turned violent. I bet you don't have a single thread condemning any of their violence do you? I can't recall a single one you began. Please feel free to post the link if you have.

The fact the violence occurred today doesn't change the fact this election was stolen and you guys don't want any investigation into the stolen elecrion. We just have to move on. That's pretty convenient. I must hand it to you staying true to your democrat colors. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Perhaps you should let her family morn before you celebrate at happy hour.
Old 01-06-2021, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another liberal ready to place blame without any facts! You want to start in the middle of the story. Trump did nothing to start this. Please post where in his speech he called for violence?
Ask Jim Mattis, Trump's former secretary of defense:

"Former Defense Secretary James Mattis rebuked President Trump on Wednesday, accusing him of fomenting violence at the U.S. Capitol and poisoning Americans' respect for fellow citizens.

"Today’s violent assault on our Capitol, an effort to subjugate American democracy by mob rule, was fomented by Mr. Trump," read a statement by Mattis obtained by Fox News.

"His use of the Presidency to destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens has been enabled by pseudo political leaders whose names will live in infamy as profiles in cowardice," Mattis said. "Our Constitution and our Republic will overcome this stain and We the People will come together again in our never-ending effort to form a more perfect Union, while Mr. Trump will deservedly be left a man without a country."

Mattis' blistering remarks piled onto an already growing list of criticisms leveled at Trump and elected Republicans on Wednesday.

"We gather today due to a selfish man’s injured pride and the outrage of his supporters whom he has deliberately misinformed for the past two months and stirred to action this very morning," said Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, in a press release.

"What happened here today was an insurrection, incited by the President of the United States," Romney continued. "Those who choose to continue to support his dangerous gambit by objecting to the results of a legitimate, democratic election will forever be seen as being complicit in an unprecedented attack against our democracy. They will be remembered for their role in this shameful episode in American history. That will be their legacy."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jam...pitol-protests
Old 01-06-2021, 08:00 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Ask Jim Mattis, Trump's former secretary of defense:

"Former Defense Secretary James Mattis rebuked President Trump on Wednesday, accusing him of fomenting violence at the U.S. Capitol and poisoning Americans' respect for fellow citizens.

"Today’s violent assault on our Capitol, an effort to subjugate American democracy by mob rule, was fomented by Mr. Trump," read a statement by Mattis obtained by Fox News.

"His use of the Presidency to destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens has been enabled by pseudo political leaders whose names will live in infamy as profiles in cowardice," Mattis said. "Our Constitution and our Republic will overcome this stain and We the People will come together again in our never-ending effort to form a more perfect Union, while Mr. Trump will deservedly be left a man without a country."

Mattis' blistering remarks piled onto an already growing list of criticisms leveled at Trump and elected Republicans on Wednesday.

"We gather today due to a selfish man’s injured pride and the outrage of his supporters whom he has deliberately misinformed for the past two months and stirred to action this very morning," said Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, in a press release.

"What happened here today was an insurrection, incited by the President of the United States," Romney continued. "Those who choose to continue to support his dangerous gambit by objecting to the results of a legitimate, democratic election will forever be seen as being complicit in an unprecedented attack against our democracy. They will be remembered for their role in this shameful episode in American history. That will be their legacy."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jam...pitol-protests
I guess I was too late. Half the bottle of Jack is gone already. You should be careful. You might be hungover in the morning.

What did you expect your never Trumpers to say? You seem to think millions of Americans don't have eyes and therefore we're blindly flowing Trump. I got news for you, millions of us are still out here wanting answers. This is why you all will never understand why Trump has such a following and won in a landslide. Meanwhile you celebrate and exploite a person's death for your politcal gain. How sick are you? Are there no boundaries to what little morals you have left?
Old 01-06-2021, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

What did you expect your never Trumpers to say? You seem to think millions of Americans don't have eyes and therefore we're blindly flowing Trump. I got news for you, millions of us are still out here wanting answers. This is why you all will never understand why Trump has such a following and won in a landslide. Meanwhile you celebrate and exploite a person's death for your politcal gain. How sick are you? Are there no boundaries to what little morals you have left?
Mattis is not a 'never-Trumper' and I haven't had a drink this year.

"Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), who called it a “coup attempt,” tweeted directly to Trump: “You are not protecting the country. Where is the DC guard? You are done and your legacy will be a disaster.”And Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) said the Capitol “was ransacked while the leader of the free world cowered behind his keyboard — tweeting against his vice president for fulfilling the duties of his oath to the Constitution.”

“Lies have consequence,” Sasse added. “This violence was the inevitable and ugly outcome of the president’s addiction to constantly stoking division.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...eaction-trump/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.