Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
45 Incompetence Continues >

45 Incompetence Continues

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

45 Incompetence Continues

Old 12-28-2020, 05:28 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
Well, let's put a few stakes in the ground so we can compare. Stock market before Trump took office had never been over 20,000. It is 30,200 today, December 24, 2020. I wonder what it will be after four years of Biden/Harris? Price of gas is $1.89 in Tulsa, OK. I wonder what it will be after four years of Biden/Harris? Price of Brent crude oil is below $52/barrel. I wonder what it will be after four years of Biden/Harris? I invite others to post other benchmarks. My guess is that when comparing solid economic bench marks, a Biden/Harris economy is not going to compare favorably.
Just in time for putting the boat back in the water in a few months. I get scared at what the cost of diesel will be if Biden gets a chance to enact his big green deal. It's scary to listen to them. Then to think Maxine not that long ago was lecturing oil execs over $4 a gallon at the pump. She stated it would be a government take over and she would run it.
Old 12-29-2020, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

It will take Biden a while to screw things up again, especially with an opposition Senate. I foresee higher prices for diesel and gas though.
Old 01-05-2021, 10:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

repubs get the economy going with the credit card.....then a democrat gets in office and they all complain about the debt....and we can't spend anymore, unless it's a trillion dollar tax cut for millionaires and billionaires.

but hard working middle class workers get their income taxes increased.

Old 01-05-2021, 01:15 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by salukipv1 View Post
repubs get the economy going with the credit card.....then a democrat gets in office and they all complain about the debt....and we can't spend anymore, unless it's a trillion dollar tax cut for millionaires and billionaires.

but hard working middle class workers get their income taxes increased.
First, you really should take a course in basic economics. Government can't spend it's way to prosperity. The government has no money. They must first take money from the private sector before they can spend ANYTHING. So please explain to us how taking our money, skimming off the top and then returning less of it to us, creates grow? Wouldn't it be more efficient to just leave the money in the private sector? If you say yes, you may go to the head of the class.

What Trump did that created the biggest middle class wage increases and the best growth since Ronald Reagan was to get the boot of government off our necks. He cut taxes meaning he understands basic economics. It's more efficient to just leave the money in the private sector. Second, he stayed the hell out of regulations. That was the biggie. Every regulation government slaps on a business means more of their profits must go to meeting those regulations instead of expanding their business.

Now you claim the Democrats are going to raise your taxes. You're darn right they are. The office holder of President Elect Xi has stated, he will raise your taxes on day one. So I have a question for you. Why would the Democrats raise your taxes when it's clear they don't care about deficit spending at all? Remember, all this billions in foreign aid pelosi just got passed, she says it's just a down payment. There is more on it's way. So why are they so dead set on raising your taxes when deficits don't matter at all to them?
Old 01-05-2021, 02:47 PM
Typical Buck

All this money leaving the country is so they can launder their part and get it back for their selves the rest is just to pay off their crooked buddies itís simple drug lords been doing it forever , Trump did good because he wasnít a politician he was a business man that didnít need money and couldnít be paid off the country is just one big business thatís why he did so well ya see if you put the people and country first and do your job the country does good , when your for your self it falls , just look at Obama he got rich during his prez days not before ? LOL crooked as a dogs leg They can do what they want in the city when it starts effecting outside the city chit gonna get real
Old 01-06-2021, 01:26 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
It will take Biden a while to screw things up again, especially with an opposition Senate. I foresee higher prices for diesel and gas though.

Just remember how quickly Jimmy Carter screwed things up.