Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Biden landslide for the ages >

Biden landslide for the ages

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Biden landslide for the ages

Old 11-16-2020, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
That remains to be seen. At present, they are only being segregated and not yet counted. Even if they are nullified, it's not nearly enough to change the results.
False. Utterly false. Not only have they been counted, the envelopes were "lost" and they were mixed in with other ballots.

This is simply not true. Again, if it was so obvious, it would be easy to prove in court. The various Trump legal teams are not having any luck finding judges willing to take twitter/youtube posts as evidence of fraud. Every one in a robe has essentially said, "Sorry, we do the law here."

More than one law firm has already tried to withdraw from representing Team Trump in an election case.
Absolutely false. Trump has multiple pending lawsuits, and again, it is going to be proven in court. Literally everything you are saying is either utterly ignorant of reality (which is no surprise from anyone that watches the MSM) or is deliberate outright gaslighting.

It is NOT EVEN DISPUTED that dem counties illegally cured ballots before election day. Nor is it even disputed that demo counties cured ballots after the election day, only for dems, and only in blue counties. These are both equal protection violations.

Third, it is a matter of absolutely established fact that not only were poll watchers denied the legal right to observe, but that they were locked out and that the windows were literally taped or boarded up to prevent people from seeing inside where the counting was going on.

I would remind you that no less than Amy Klobochar and multiple other dem senators raised multiple serious concerns over dominion in 2018.
Old 11-16-2020, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
More than one law firm has already tried to withdraw from representing Team Trump in an election case.
They are trying to withdraw because they are being doxxed and threatened on twitter, and their lawyers are getting death threats.

I had thought it possible you were an honest democrat, that I had finally found one, but alas. You are just as full of lies as the rest of your ilk.

Old 11-16-2020, 03:36 PM
Typical Buck

I could argue every one of your points from illegally curing ballets (not at all true) to poll watchers being denied access (also not true) to reasons for attorney withdrawal. Not based on MSM, not on twitter posts or absurd "news" sites. but on actual court outcomes, but why bother. It seems the only thing we can possibly agree on is that this will be decided in court. If the courts determine that there were enough irregularities (call it fraud if you want) to overturn PA I will concede you were right. If they end up going the other way will you do the same?

And maybe try to go easy on the insults, it's really not necessary.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

GOP didn't cheat as good as the DNC did - that's GOP's fault
Trump didn't get nicer the past year like he needed to - that's his fault

I view this election like a NCAA football team that got caught cheating. Sure, probably didn't change the score of the games they played but they GOT CAUGHT and so they have to forfeit all the games

It shouldn't pay to cheat - Democrats proved it does
Old 11-18-2020, 07:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Trump himself said 306 was a landslide!

Trump Lost in a Landslide.

Biden is our new President.
Old 11-18-2020, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ga is about to flip (another 9600 fake biden votes identified today alone), and they appear to have proof that 15k illegal voters voted in NV (including dead people). And the Pa case pending in front of SCOTUS may flip that state as well (by the letter of the law, it absolutely should)

And for 4 years leftists told me that trump's 306 was one of the closest margins in modern history, and was not a landslide, so....

The statistical analysis of this coup, i mean election, show massive irregularities all over the US.

Old 11-18-2020, 06:53 PM
Typical Buck

Biden isnít anyoneís prez yet FACT , He may become our prez but he wonít be their long , thatís another FACT , And anyone that helps our country change and fall is a traitor and un American regardless whose in office , ONE NATION UNDER GOD PERIOD !!! America first no exceptions
Old 11-18-2020, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actual electoral vote map, as we stand right now, 11-18-2020

Trump 232, Biden 227.

Attached Thumbnails Biden landslide for the ages-download.png  

Last edited by Valorius; 11-18-2020 at 07:34 PM.