Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Kamala's Tour bus given a proper Texas welcome >

Kamala's Tour bus given a proper Texas welcome

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Kamala's Tour bus given a proper Texas welcome

Old 10-31-2020, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Kamala's Tour bus given a proper Texas welcome

Welcome to Texas Kamala.

Last edited by Valorius; 10-31-2020 at 07:42 AM.
Old 10-31-2020, 08:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

BIDEN campaign texas bus tour CANCELLED because there were Trump convoys miles long following them everywhere they went.

WINNING!
Old 10-31-2020, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

If Texas is a battleground state, that looked like the Little Bighorn.

C. Davis
Old 10-31-2020, 11:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ya. I just don't see Biden winning Texas. I think Biden/Harris are going to get their butts kicked across the board, all over. I was listening to a podcast with Victor Davis Hanson who lives in the central valley of California near Fresno. He says a large number of Hispanics in his area are NOT voting for Biden/Harris because of their position on COVID lockdowns. The Hispanics want to work. They want to live their lives. Now, no doubt California will go Biden/Harris, but they aren't going to have the overwhelming numbers of votes that they otherwise would have had.

You know, I think the Biden/Harris campaign wanted to make this totally about Joe Biden NOT BEING Donald Trump, and NOT PURSUING Trump policies. But it has switched from "Not Trump" to what Biden actually stands for. Biden stands for infinite lockdowns. Biden stands for killing the fossil fuel industry. Biden stands for globalization and the concomitant killing of US manufacturing. Biden stands for crippling our economy. Too many people have gotten hold of these messages in the last week or two weeks. I have heard that many young people have heard this message about the Biden/'Harris intention to pursue lockdowns and they aren't interested -- they are voting Trump because they don't want lockdowns.

I think it is going to be a very definite win for Trump, maybe a landslide. Boy, won't that twist the pickle of the Leftists/Democrats/Mainstream Media/BLM/Antifa. And again, I think there is going to be a heavy carry over effect into senate and house elections. Said in other words, many people who are swapping to vote Trump are going to vote Republican in the senate races and in their house races. Leftists/Democrats/Mainstream Media/BLM/Antifa -- do not ask for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for THEE!!!
Old 10-31-2020, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great to see the enthusiasm. A couple of weeks ago I took part in a caravan of driving 5 miles an hour down a local road when the lines were long to see Pence. We had those Trumpers backed up for a mile and we never backed down. I hope they didn't miss any of Pence's speech. hehehehehehehehe

Great to be part of the process.
Old 10-31-2020, 12:28 PM
Typical Buck

Getting excited. I guess the cheating won't be enough for Biden.
Old 10-31-2020, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Great to see the enthusiasm. A couple of weeks ago I took part in a caravan of driving 5 miles an hour down a local road when the lines were long to see Pence. We had those Trumpers backed up for a mile and we never backed down. I hope they didn't miss any of Pence's speech. hehehehehehehehe

Great to be part of the process.
That's a very telling post Will.
Someday you can tell your grandkids, "We had them Trumpers backed up as far as the eye could see."

C. Davis
Old 10-31-2020, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
Ya. I just don't see Biden winning Texas. I think Biden/Harris are going to get their butts kicked across the board, all over. I was listening to a podcast with Victor Davis Hanson who lives in the central valley of California near Fresno. He says a large number of Hispanics in his area are NOT voting for Biden/Harris because of their position on COVID lockdowns. The Hispanics want to work. They want to live their lives. Now, no doubt California will go Biden/Harris, but they aren't going to have the overwhelming numbers of votes that they otherwise would have had.

You know, I think the Biden/Harris campaign wanted to make this totally about Joe Biden NOT BEING Donald Trump, and NOT PURSUING Trump policies. But it has switched from "Not Trump" to what Biden actually stands for. Biden stands for infinite lockdowns. Biden stands for killing the fossil fuel industry. Biden stands for globalization and the concomitant killing of US manufacturing. Biden stands for crippling our economy. Too many people have gotten hold of these messages in the last week or two weeks. I have heard that many young people have heard this message about the Biden/'Harris intention to pursue lockdowns and they aren't interested -- they are voting Trump because they don't want lockdowns.
There have been Trump parades in HOLLYWOOD every week for months now.

They have gotten to the point that they are absolutely gigantic. Here is today's parade...and remember....this is literally in the heart of Liberal America....

The only time this many Liberals show up for something there is looting and mass attacks on police involved.

And yes, this is a real sign...

https://media.nbclosangeles.com/2020...?fit=594%2C414

Attached Thumbnails Kamala's Tour bus given a proper Texas welcome-trump-405-freeway-sign.jpg  

Last edited by Valorius; 10-31-2020 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
That's a very telling post Will.
Someday you can tell your grandkids, "We had them Trumpers backed up as far as the eye could see."

C. Davis
Certainly less harmful than the GOP's huge efforts to block the actual votes by Dems.

Historic levels to deny rights. Why would I be surprised.

Old 11-01-2020, 08:28 AM
Typical Buck

Reminds me of grade school talk ... Iím rubber your glue what you accuse me of bounces off me and sticks to you ... which is what the Dems do Blame folks ( Trump) of everything they r doing , they r crooked and so unamerican itís pathetic , it really is a shame to see so many followers so blind of what is actually going on , they are more like a cult than a party but look this is a great country you do you and vote and support who you want , but when the people of this country stand up you better find your happy place and hold on tight because it wonít be good from there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.