HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   Should illegal immigrants get a fraction of a vote? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/424045-should-illegal-immigrants-get-fraction-vote.html)

JulioBobberts 09-22-2020 03:01 AM

Should illegal immigrants get a fraction of a vote?
 
I think a compromise is necessary in this debate. One side thinks illegal immigrants should vote and the other does not. I propose we give illegal immigrants 1/2 of a vote each. This way we compromise and both sides win.

SportsmanNH 09-22-2020 03:11 AM

I have a better proposal . How about giving all " illegal " immigrants a one way plane ticket back to where they came from.

They have no right to vote. They have no right to any benefits either . They have no right to be in this country in the 1st place.

Bocajnala 09-22-2020 04:27 AM

What part of illegal are you having difficulty understanding?

-Jake

ButchA 09-22-2020 05:22 AM


Originally Posted by SportsmanNH (Post 4381185)
I have a better proposal . How about giving all " illegal " immigrants a one way plane ticket back to where they came from.

They have no right to vote. They have no right to any benefits either . They have no right to be in this country in the 1st place.

*Applause* :party0005: :patriot:

dustyr 09-22-2020 05:53 AM

Agree 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gm54-120 09-22-2020 06:44 AM

Does a illegal immigrant or non-citizen have the right to vote in Mexico or Canada?

Voter eligibility

In order to be able to vote, all Mexican citizens must obtain a photographic voter identification card from the National Electoral Institute (Instituto Nacional Electoral [INE]). To receive a card, potential voters need:
  • Proof of either their birth in Mexico or their naturalization
  • Some form of photo ID
  • Proof of their residence
With these three documents, a potential voter can request their Credentials to Vote card

No they cant, so why would you feel the USA should allow someone that is here ILLEGALLY the right to vote at all?


Oldtimr 09-22-2020 07:53 AM

!!!
 

Originally Posted by JulioBobberts (Post 4381184)
I think a compromise is necessary in this debate. One side thinks illegal immigrants should vote and the other does not. I propose we give illegal immigrants 1/2 of a vote each. This way we compromise and both sides win.


What a stupid question!!! What part of you have to be a citizen to vote for President don't you understand. No, we do not have to compromise to allow invaders to vote in our elections, this is our country, Americans country and invaders have no right to win anything and if they win we, Americans. lose! You probably should find another website to toss out your liberal tripe on!! BTW, this is not a debate, anything with a premise so ridiculous isn't worthy of discussing.

Rafael Butts 09-22-2020 08:10 AM

They have every right to vote, legal or illegal, since they now live here.

Bocajnala 09-22-2020 08:24 AM


Originally Posted by Rafael Butts (Post 4381204)
They have every right to vote, legal or illegal, since they now live here.

Ummm



-Jake

Rafael Butts 09-22-2020 08:26 AM


Originally Posted by Bocajnala (Post 4381205)
Ummm



Airtight argument. Were you on the debate team in high school?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:46 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.