Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
LATINOS FOR TRUMP: 10 MILE long Trump convoy/parade >

LATINOS FOR TRUMP: 10 MILE long Trump convoy/parade

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

LATINOS FOR TRUMP: 10 MILE long Trump convoy/parade

Old 09-16-2020, 06:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

- Under CP the edit ignore list
Old 09-16-2020, 06:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
My apologies Old Timer, i'm only quoting him so i can systematically dismantle his marxist lies.
No problem, he needs to be debunked so he goes away and lies to someone else.
Old 09-16-2020, 10:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
The question is if Trump is trying to increase his black support or if he is trying to convince whites that he is not anti-black. I believe the latter because his dealings with black folks have been mostly photo ops with no followup.

"And as the 2017 meeting illustrates, many of Mr. Trumpís interactions with Black leaders have followed a similar pattern: He has turned opportunities for reconciliation, or even to debate policy differences, into empty-calorie encounters in front of the cameras, according to interviews with more than 30 Black officials, civil rights leaders, and former and current administration officials..
BO: you seem to presume that to increase his support among Blacks Trump would need to have that brokered by the Black leaders, that Trump would have to kow-tow to the Black leaders. I don't see it that way. I think Trump takes the direct approach of doing something good for Black people, not flattering and courting the so-called Black leaders. I say "so called," because it is my opinion that these "Black leaders" have done precious little to help Black people. I think that such direct, hands-on action characterizes much of what Trump does and is a big explanation for why he is widely resented (some Republicans, too, resent him because he bypasses them and gets needed action accomplished).

I think Trump can rely on his accomplishments that have redounded to the benefits of Blacks. (1) Trump's economic initiatives, and they have been many, led to the extremely low Black unemployment rate before COVID struck. (2) Trump pushed through the Criminal Justice reform law (Obama/Biden didn't do this -- why the heck not?). (3) Trump has led in supporting historically Black colleges and universities.

By the way. This is typically how this is discussed. "Trump did this for Blacks." I would argue that Trump didn't make the economy great for Blacks, he made it great for ALL Americans, and Blacks are among Americans and hence benefited from his economy. It is arguable that Criminal Justice reform also is a common good that Trump pursued -- that is, he did not pursue it as a sop to the Black vote.

It seems very obvious to me that you just don't want to face the music. Democrats and Obama/Biden specifically have historically done NOTHING to benefit Blacks. Trump's policies ARE benefiting Blacks -- and all of us, frankly! -- and this is going to be appreciated in November, I am guessing. It doesn't help that Biden has repeatedly made statements to the effect that the Black vote is chained to the Democrat party, no matter how weak and compromised a candidate the Democrats run.

Last edited by Alsatian; 09-16-2020 at 10:51 AM.
Old 09-16-2020, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Beau fails to realize there are a myriad of admirable "Black leaders" on the right.

Candace Owens, The Hodge Twins, David Harris Jr, Brandon Tatum, and on and on and on.

And these people are HUGE Trump supporters.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
A Classical liberal is a liberal that will defend to the death, the right of free speech.

Remember when the ACLU used to defend the right of nazis to march? ....Because no matter how vile they are, free speech is sacrosanct and must be protected.

That is a classical liberal.
They went the way of the Dodo, and the ones left are about as stupid!
Old 09-16-2020, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

It would be one thing if these topics were actual debates or even just dialogues but they're not. Whenever anybody posts something about something crazy happening on the left as a discussion point, Beau denies it happened and demands some kind of proof that the event or action happened. There's none of that gradual back and forth dialogue where people reach a point somewhere in the middle or at least conclude that not everybody in a group is monolithic. Beau has denied that antifa and BLM are organizations and instead posits that they are some kind of organic and spontaneous movements that just happen, such as a mob becoming unruly. There's no real discussion, just him telling everybody that they're wrong (often without proof himself) and treating other members like they are stupid. He occasionally complains about people responding to him in anger but it's obvious that he enjoys making people mad and treating them like they're stupid. It's not that hard to figure out Beau is complaining to the mods when people's responses to him are edited and at least 1 member banned. He pushes and shoves right up to the line where he would get banned and then magically disappears for a day or 2 to let things cool off and take the spotlight off of him. I don't really know if he's a communist or not although he posts a lot of ideas and statements that are consistent with communism. I do know through repeated examples that Beau loves to agitate people. Back in the day, we used to call that a **** disturber. Regardless of what anybody chooses to call it, it's obvious that he is not looking to discuss anything and isn't going to consider the merits of anybody's opinion that disagrees with his. As somebody else said, arguing with him is a waste of time.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Serious question Beau? Where do you go when the election is over? Since you're never here after they end. You only appear a few weeks before and then lie through your teeth about everything.
Old 09-17-2020, 05:40 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
Serious question Beau? Where do you go when the election is over? Since you're never here after they end. You only appear a few weeks before and then lie through your teeth about everything.
Him and the rest of the rump rangers go back to the drawing board and plan for the next one , and plan for new parades and such
Old 09-17-2020, 07:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
It would be one thing if these topics were actual debates or even just dialogues but they're not. Whenever anybody posts something about something crazy happening on the left as a discussion point, Beau denies it happened and demands some kind of proof that the event or action happened. There's none of that gradual back and forth dialogue where people reach a point somewhere in the middle or at least conclude that not everybody in a group is monolithic. Beau has denied that antifa and BLM are organizations and instead posits that they are some kind of organic and spontaneous movements that just happen, such as a mob becoming unruly. There's no real discussion, just him telling everybody that they're wrong (often without proof himself) and treating other members like they are stupid. He occasionally complains about people responding to him in anger but it's obvious that he enjoys making people mad and treating them like they're stupid. It's not that hard to figure out Beau is complaining to the mods when people's responses to him are edited and at least 1 member banned. He pushes and shoves right up to the line where he would get banned and then magically disappears for a day or 2 to let things cool off and take the spotlight off of him. I don't really know if he's a communist or not although he posts a lot of ideas and statements that are consistent with communism. I do know through repeated examples that Beau loves to agitate people. Back in the day, we used to call that a **** disturber. Regardless of what anybody chooses to call it, it's obvious that he is not looking to discuss anything and isn't going to consider the merits of anybody's opinion that disagrees with his. As somebody else said, arguing with him is a waste of time.
Good observations imo.

De - bait( sometimes its a red herrings)- SometimesBlm/anti fa flavored(post) chunks- they cant help but rise to it & strike it.( go for it bobo- i will find more to put up) That is when ya close the net,shine the spotlight in there face. Predictable- someones got to shine a light on im( show them for who they are etc to( leftists/commies whatever- they leave a bad taste in my mouth) .
( my thanks to those that do, you know who you are)

Imo yes they are here- To suppress ppls voices,opinions,posts,votes, etc- All infromation/news/posts/ppl- he dont like/not like him & his own agendas& to promote his own ( all the more reason to put it up imo)-

But ya im not much on debating , or compromiseing with leftists & there agendas-To diarm the American ppl,turn us/US into just another leftist craphole country( and the many,many other crazy asz crap things, ideas, leftists/Blm marxist agendas ( im not debating anything on those agendas either& no compromiseing imo for me( whats to debate ?nothing imo)-( most of us do see whats going on- some pretend not to imo to)
Old 09-17-2020, 08:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

And now i have him blocked( and so do quite a few others)- no more leftist drivel( anoyying nat in my ear- Gotta take care of some( a lot) of other things tho- winters commin( havent had a hot water heater in 2 weeks etc etc- Take care all- see ya sometime in the future

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.