Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Insanity last night 9/12 in Compton (Los Angeles) >

Insanity last night 9/12 in Compton (Los Angeles)

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Insanity last night 9/12 in Compton (Los Angeles)

Old 09-13-2020, 12:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Insanity last night 9/12 in Compton (Los Angeles)

I am at a loss for words... I hope and pray the two deputies make a full recovery. One of them is a female with a 6 yr old son!

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...f-deputy-shot/

Lastly, check out what BLM tried to do last night at the ER of the hospital where they brought the cops in!!!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/blm-a...SRkD89IsZpPVHA
Old 09-13-2020, 12:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

How long are these cities going to tolerate these stinking animals? It is far past time to put them underground in unmarked graves!!!!!!! These stinking liberal governors and Mayors are giving this trash the green light by vocalizing support and tying the hands of their police departments. I wish every cop in these cities would walk away ! Why should they risk their lives for governments that would rather have them dead than the criminals in their states and or cities. Yeah, vote for brain dead Biden and Commie Karmala, that will work. The fuse is close to being lit for civil war. I know which side I am on.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 09-13-2020 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-13-2020, 02:07 PM
Typical Buck

The reality is that there are voters and "leaders" who think that these are appropriate actions. As long as that insanity (bolstered by the media) is allowed to continue, it will last a long time.
Old 09-13-2020, 02:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by DJfan View Post
The reality is that there are voters and "leaders" who think that these are appropriate actions. As long as that insanity (bolstered by the media) is allowed to continue, it will last a long time.
I agree that there are people such as you say. I think, though, that too many people see and understand this for what it is and they are going to smash hell out of the Democrats across the board in November. Not just Trump vs Biden, but in US senate races, US house races, governorships, state senate races, state house seats, and mayoral elections. There will be a clear and distinct shift in the dispositions. The Democrats have earned this whuppin. People are just not all stupid enough to not see and understand. SOME, yes, but not enough. Democrats have made a big mistake cozying up with the crazies as they have done.
Old 09-13-2020, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

According to Beau, this was a "view point" not an action. The shooter is Trump's bogyman if he uses this to show how Democrat leadership, and news coverage are contributing to the lawlessness. According to Beau calling this an organization is a Myth, and he doesn't like this pinned on Democrats. You want organization? Cuomo told CBS news "Trump would need an army with him if he walked New York City's streets."
Cuomo either doesn't have control of his State, or he knows how strike the match.

Be it Seattle, New York, Portland, Chicago, or L.A,....these things are linked to the Liberal ideology, and Biden himself has threatened this would get worse if Trump wins reelection.
I take that as a threat.

C. Davis
Old 09-13-2020, 03:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
How long are these cities going to tolerate these stinking animals? It is far past time to put them underground in unmarked graves!!!!!!! These stinking liberal governors and Mayors are giving this trash the green light by vocalizing support and tying the hands of their police departments. I wish every cop in these cities would walk away ! Why should they risk their lives for governments that would rather have them dead than the criminals in their states and or cities. Yeah, vote for brain dead Biden and Commie Karmala, that will work. The fuse is close to being lit for civil war. I know which side I am on.
Oldtimr has an excellent point. Seriously... A few weeks ago here in Virginia, I went to the local county circuit court office to renew my CWP (it's been 5 years, and I suddenly went... "oh crap"...). Anyway, after I got all my necessary paperwork all done to renew my CWP, I was passing the time inside the building, joking with the LEO on duty, and he told me that I picked the right day to come by to renew my permit. He told me a few months ago (as we've all heard about and/or read...) people were buying up guns and ammo and everything was flying off the shelves every payday. Brand new, first time buyers, attending a "Intro to Handguns 101" type of course at a range, and then they'd go ahead and get their CWP. Well... Those people damn near blew up the background check terminals and servers! The LEO told me that he's seen the line extend out the circuit court office, around the big Atrium, and extend down the other hallway!!

Sh** is getting real, everyone... BLM, ANTIFA... they don't care at all. They'll just shoot you and be done with it!! ALWAYS watch your back, and if you can legally carry - carry!!!

Old 09-13-2020, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DJfan View Post
The reality is that there are voters and "leaders" who think that these are appropriate actions.
Exactly who said that or implied such a thing? You make a serious but unfounded claim.
Old 09-13-2020, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
According to Beau, this was a "view point" not an action.
Well, I did not say any action was a view point. I said that antifa was. Who was the shooter? How do you know?

According to Beau calling this an organization is a Myth, and he doesn't like this pinned on Democrats.
That's not what I said either. Why do you keep misininterpreting a thread in English?

Be it Seattle, New York, Portland, Chicago, or L.A,....these things are linked to the Liberal ideology
How can you say that if you don't know who did it? Is this just your suspicion?
Old 09-13-2020, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Exactly who said that or implied such a thing? You make a serious but unfounded claim.
Maxine Waters?
Old 09-14-2020, 04:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Well, I did not say any action was a view point. I said that antifa was. Who was the shooter? How do you know?

That's not what I said either. Why do you keep misininterpreting a thread in English?

How can you say that if you don't know who did it? Is this just your suspicion?
You have the temerity to come here and asked an ridiculous question like that. You must live in a bubble, or more than likely you are intentionally blind to what is happening in the country today. In either case, your support of the kind of behavior of BLM and the rest of the animals looting, burning and attacking people is a large part of the problem.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.