Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Don't you just love the "media silence" over something as horrific as this? >

Don't you just love the "media silence" over something as horrific as this?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Don't you just love the "media silence" over something as horrific as this?

Old 09-01-2020, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

No doubt in my mind.
Old 09-01-2020, 02:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rogerstv View Post
Yes, it was a black on white hate crime. It was filmed from across the street on purpose. Laughing and snickering when the act is committed.

People like you and the liberal media sure want to make every white cop on black criminal a racial incident. All the while ignoring black on white crime in order to not offend the easily offended.
Exactly.... Black thugs have something called a "knockout game" or whatever it is on the streets. It's like a Rite of Passage or something, or maybe gang related, who knows...

<off topic>
Could everyone please (pretty please?) put Beau Ouiville (aka Boll Weevil) on ignore, like I have? Thank you....
</off topic>

As I posted on social media (Facebook):
" I hate to say this.... I really do, because this isn't how I was raised... But, honestly, can you imagine if the races were reversed?
A young white kid snuck up behind a middle aged black man and knocked him out cold with a brick?
Now... let that sink in for a minute... How many news channels would this be on? How many TV show interruptions would there be with live coverage? How many more cities and towns would get burned to the ground?
I just don't know what to think anymore... I am riddled with shock, because looking at that middle aged white dude in the video, that could have been ME... just out minding my own business, going where I have to go... Then *WHAM* -- lights out!"
Old 09-01-2020, 02:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
You seem to be overly sensitive about anything involving black and white races. Butch didn't say anything about this being a racial incident. But you did. Hmmm... I think his "larger point" is about the senseless and "horrific" violence being done in these troubling times. Something you should be opposed to but instead you seem to e trying to silence Butch for bringing it up.
Thank you... Thank you...
Old 09-01-2020, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Yep, stick to the script, deny, deny deny!
I haven't denied a thing. What I did if ask you to prove a claim.
Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
You seem to be overly sensitive about anything involving black and white races. Butch didn't say anything about this being a racial incident. But you did. Hmmm... I think his "larger point" is about the senseless and "horrific" violence being done in these troubling times.
In journalistic ethics, they don't mention the race of criminal participants unless it is germane to the story. Butch mentioned a "black thug" so I think he brought up race. What I did is ask if the story had a racial angle. I think that is a reasonable question, don't you?

Last edited by Beau Ouiville; 09-01-2020 at 03:02 PM.
Old 09-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
I haven't denied a thing. What I did if ask you to prove a claim.

In journalistic ethics, they don't mention the race of criminal participants unless it is germane to the story. Butch mentioned a "black thug" so I think he brought up race. What I did is ask if the story had a racial angle. I think that is a reasonable question, don't you?
In todays world, journalistic ethics is an oxymoron and anyone with a tiny part of their brain that is functioning knows that. Although the lefties will deny it, because that is what they do!!!
Old 09-02-2020, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

We could go back and forth with incidents forever.

"SHAWNEE, Kan. — Serena Mabin has lived at the Park 67 Apartment complex near Nieman Elementary School for several years. That’s why she was stunned to learn about a potentially racially motivated attack at the complex on Friday between a 12-year-old boy and an 11-year-old girl.

“It’s kind of concerning because I have children that are different races,” Mabin said. “My son is a Black boy and you never know what’s going to happen, it’s kind of concerning.”

On Friday, the mother of 11-year-old Nevaeh Thomas said her daughter was being harassed by a 12-year-old boy who was taunting her with racial slurs. Nevaeh Thomas responded by saying, “My black is beautiful.”

That’s when the 12-year-old allegedly assaulted her, hitting her in the head with a pole. Nevaeh Thomas was left unconscious on the ground and bleeding.

On Monday, many neighbors in and around the apartment complex were still in shock.
RELATED: Family says attack on young girl at Shawnee apartment was racially motivated “That’s just terrible, I feel so sorry for that poor girl, she didn’t deserve that,” Susan Brown said.

Blair Murphy operates an in-home daycare across from the complex.

“That poor little girl didn’t do anything and now she’s been hospitalized and beaten and for what? Because she’s black?”

Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe said the 12-year-old boy is charged with aggravated battery, a felony. Howe said hate crime charges could be filed in the case, although proceedings in the juvenile system are often handled differently than the adult system."

https://fox4kc.com/news/shawnee-neig...ivated-attack/
Old 09-02-2020, 02:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Bla, bla bla bla, more of the same. You got nothing but BS and fake info, just like all those on the left.
Old 09-02-2020, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Beau, I sometimes have to wonder who ties your shoes for you? Serious Question BTW.

Not every cop who kills a suspect for brandishing a weapon after fighting with them, after being subject of an arrest warrant, after being wanted for suspicion of violation of an order to keep away. Is a racially motivated event.....

Like when a sus[ect dies in custody after taking more fentanyl than needed, to kill 6 horses.
AND, none of the other people in his car had any problems with the arresting officers either.
Old 09-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Fork Horn

So two kids arguing is racial ??? But a grown ass thug hits an unarmed and unaware older white guy with a brick isnít racial ??? Got it
Old 09-02-2020, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
Not every cop who kills a suspect for brandishing a weapon after fighting with them, after being subject of an arrest warrant, after being wanted for suspicion of violation of an order to keep away. Is a racially motivated event.....
I guess that's why every person protesting police brutality is not black. You think there have been no unwarranted shootings?

"Circuit Court Judge Casey Manning said Groubert was sentenced to 12 years, suspended upon service of five years, and three years probation with credit for time served. In short, Groubert will serve five years, but get credit for the 17 months he's already spent behind bars.

He would then have the probation after getting out of prison, whenever that occurs.

Groubert shot Levar Jones on September 4, 2014 outside a Circle K gas station on Broad River Road in Columbia. The then trooper said he stopped Jones for a seat belt violation.

"I screwed up, plain and simple," Groubert told Jones directly in court. "I pray that one day you'll be able to find peace with this and forgive me."

"You did absolutely nothing wrong," Groubert said. "You did noting to warrant the force that was used against you."
https://www.wltx.com/article/news/ex.../101-464504897

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.