HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   What's your prediction? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/423889-whats-your-prediction.html)

hubby11 08-20-2020 08:11 AM

What's your prediction?

I read this forum far more than I post, shame on me. So here's one; give your predictions for the outcome of November 3. Who will win the popular vote and by how much? Who will win the electoral vote (and hence the presidency/vice-presidency) and by how much? Minimal commentary, just your predictions. Whoever is closest wins bragging rights.

Iíll start.

Popular vote: Biden/Harris will win by 5-6%, meaning about 53-54% for Biden/Harris, 47-48% for Trump/Pence.
Electoral vote: Biden/Harris 319, Trump/Pence 229

Beau Ouiville 08-20-2020 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by hubby11 (Post 4379778)
Popular vote: Biden/Harris will win by 5-6%, meaning about 53-54% for Biden/Harris, 47-48% for Trump/Pence.
Electoral vote: Biden/Harris 319, Trump/Pence 229

I'm very close to your prediction.

I have Biden/Harris at 56%.
As to the electoral college, I think Biden will take FL (but not AZ or GA) and end up with 340 electoral votes.

https://www.270towin.com/

Fieldmouse 08-20-2020 10:37 AM

Not going to happen. Biden and harasment are imploding as we speak. It's going to be a landslide for Trump in both popular vote and in traditionally blue states. You Democrats think rioting and burning cities is a good look. I only hope you would continue to embrace that train of thought. It's working for you.

CalHunter 08-20-2020 11:34 AM

Trump with 310+ electoral votes. Popular vote by 2% either way. I don't think they've accurately gauged some of the swing states.

MudderChuck 08-20-2020 11:52 AM

I think Trump still has a few hand grenades in his pocket, the Democrats have thrown so many duds I doubt anybody but the really gullible will pay any attention. It is all about the swing vote and no telling what is going to happen until the very end.

ButchA 08-20-2020 02:15 PM

My honest opinion? 100% serious...

I predict a "stalemate" in November due to botched votes, mail-in ballots, etc... Trump going ape-sh** with accusations (rightfully so!), and Creepy Uncle Joe and the Hoe imploding, etc..
Sooooo... If a President is not elected by January, then the Speaker of The House temporarily takes over.

OMG... Do we really want that drunken, vile, woman taking charge?!? :eek2:

Bocajnala 08-20-2020 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by ButchA (Post 4379800)
My honest opinion? 100% serious...

I predict a "stalemate" in November due to botched votes, mail-in ballots, etc... Trump going ape-sh** with accusations (rightfully so!), and Creepy Uncle Joe and the Hoe imploding, etc..
Sooooo... If a President is not elected by January, then the Speaker of The House temporarily takes over.

OMG... Do we really want that drunken, vile, woman taking charge?!? :eek2:

Yikes

-Jake

ButchA 08-20-2020 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bocajnala (Post 4379801)
Yikes

-Jake

Tell me about it, Jake!!

I read it on another forum, and others verified it as per the Constitution!. If a President and Vice President are not duly elected and sworn in by January, then the Speaker of The House will preside temporarily until the matter is resolved... :eek:

elkman30 08-20-2020 05:25 PM

I think Trump will get at least 300 electoral votes. Biden seems to be running his campaign the same way Hillary did.

Beau Ouiville 08-20-2020 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by CalHunter (Post 4379791)
Trump with 310+ electoral votes. Popular vote by 2% either way. I don't think they've accurately gauged some of the swing states.

Originally Posted by elkman30 (Post 4379809)
I think Trump will get at least 300 electoral votes. Biden seems to be running his campaign the same way Hillary did.

Which swing states do you predict going to Trump?