Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
What's your prediction? >

What's your prediction?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

What's your prediction?

Old 08-27-2020, 12:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
If you read the report by the Senate Republicans you would see that you are in error. I guess there's a difference between the State department being in contact with an individual and the head of Trump's campaign sharing negative information about a president candidate with a foreigner.

At any rate, this thread is not about that report so I'll let it go.
Oh I see, if Kilimnik is a Russian spy, working with a private citizen is bad but the state department working closely with a Russian spy is ok? You're the poster child for "if liberals didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all.

Btw, Manafort shared polling data. There isn't anything classified or against the law to share polling data.

You also brought up polls. So let me ask, why did Biden's lead completely crash? He had the so called massive lead and before the RNC convention, it disappears. During the DNC convention, Trump's approval rating went up not down. It's not supposed to work like that. Heck, Trump's main event still hasn't taken place yet they're tied in the polls. Put icing on the cake, Biden finally came out against riots because his poll numbers crashed not because minority communities and businesses have been burned to the ground. That's not important but his poll numbers crashing is total panic. Don't think for a second, the American people can't see right through the empty head of sleepy Joe.
it's all but over now.. watch in the coming weeks for the Democrats move to change horses. We already have Democrats stating debates shouldn't take place. That's only going to speed up the sinking of Joe's campaign. They will try and pull a torch.
Old 08-28-2020, 07:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

Trump will win and the Democrats will try to steal the election with chicanery again like they did a couple of elections ago. Prepare for court cases and whining. I am looking forward to watching liberals throw themselves off tall buildings and bridges. Get out the popcorn.
Old 08-28-2020, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Newest Zogby poll has trump at his highest all time approval rating- 52%, just weeks before the election. (and this doesn't even include the bounce he will get from the outstanding RNC convention)

Sorry Lefties. You lose.

This election is not going to be close.
Old 08-28-2020, 08:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

I certainly hope not!
Old 08-28-2020, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Hope not what???
Old 08-28-2020, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
So let me ask, why did Biden's lead completely crash? He had the so called massive lead and before the RNC convention, it disappears.
Its called convention bounce. Both candidates get a surge after a convention.
Old 08-28-2020, 03:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
Hope not what???
That the election will not be close to give the democrats a reason to be democrats and challenge the results.
Old 08-28-2020, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

Biden didn't even get a dead cat bounce . On the contrary. His numbers started sliding when during the entire DNC convention , only one speaker even slightly mentioned the anarchist chaos in Dem run cities . So what happened after his poll numbers slid ? Yesterday both Harris and Biden were doing damage control and spoke out against it. Too little too late. The torpedoes had already put massive holes in their ship. Especially when other moron lefties have been out there cheering the rioters on. Every sensible American has read between the lines when the screwball lefty Mayors and Governors of these states refused to allow the national guard that Trump offered them to take these paid anarchist disruptors down. Instead they have allowed their cities to burn and be robbed and ordering their police to stand down. Oh and then caving in to anarchists demands to defund the police so the looters and arsonists can have complete control ? BLM is run by convicted felons and both ANTIFA and BLM is funded by globalists like George Soros. Their goal is to take down the USA . George Soros actually admitted to that a couple years ago.. He should be killed and stripped of his 60 billion of wealth . What all this has done is turn the regular citizens of these states against the liberal establishment. After all , would you want to back a screwball that allowed burning down and looting stores , and beating up and in some cases killing your citizens ? I would be dragging these scumbag Mayors and Governors down the street.

My prediction ? There are going to be a lot of democrats voted out of these states. I believe the majority of voters in these arsonist, rioter, looting , anarchist infested states are going to see the light and vote against the liberals. They may not like Trump , but they can clearly see that he was more than willing to help them . I saw a Wisconsin and a Minnesota poll where Biden was ahead by 15 points a month ago. Now its dead even . I would not be surprised if Trump is now ahead after his speech last nite

Last edited by SportsmanNH; 08-28-2020 at 04:04 PM.
Old 08-28-2020, 06:33 PM
Dominant Buck

Yes, you are right. It's called a convention bounce when you get one. What I pointed out is that Biden didn't get any convention bounce and instead tanked in the polls. What I'm citing are post DNC polls. Next week we will see the impact the RNC convention had. Come Monday possibly Sunday, you will get those polls in. I bet my paycheck Trump gets a bounce. Well, more like a cannon shot. Biden is finished. It funny how today they just announced Biden is planning on events in AZ, MI and PA. Trump should drop in a head of him in between all of his stops to welcome Biden into Trump country.
Old 08-28-2020, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

The only time that Biden gets a bounce is when he poops his depends. And as for him winning? NO.
Hes being kept in the basement because he can't string two sentences together that make any sense. Hes got dementia, and the whole world knows it.

My prediction?
Trump\Pence both popular and Electoral wins.

There's too much demonrat hate going around. THEY are the ones screaming about defunding the Police. NOT the Republicans. Demonrats are the ones funding and supplying the Rioters and looters, by letting them out of jail (so they don't get sick with the FLU).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.