Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Proof Death Stats Are Being Manipulated >

Proof Death Stats Are Being Manipulated

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Proof Death Stats Are Being Manipulated

Old 05-18-2020, 06:12 AM
Dominant Buck

Latest out is Eric Trump was quoted in the Washington Post that this whole pandemic is just a hoax generated by the democratic party and that it will magically go away after the November election. So it is all "fake news". Sorry I dont buy that.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 05-18-2020 at 06:14 AM.
Old 05-18-2020, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think what Eric Trump is trying to say is that the pandemic is being massively overblown by the media (a real shocker there) and that the Dem run states are going out of their way to keep their states locked down longer to hurt Trump's chances at re-election.

Which seems to obviously be the case.

You can look at states like Oregon and Hawaii, and others, which have had almost no deaths, still being locked down, and stating they are going to remain locked down all summer long. Which is pure craziness. The Mayor of LA said LA will not fully reopen until there is a cure.

I saw a doctor on Joe Rogan's podcast last week that said the average age of a covid 19 fatality is OLDER than the average life expectancy of the average American.

And there is significant evidence that states are massively padding the fatality numbers. My bet is that when all is said and done and we write the after action report for covid19, it's going to turn out that the US death rates are inflated by at least 30%.

Remember- the lockdowns were to flatten the curve. That has been done, indisputably. Not one American ever had to go without a intensive care bed. Not one American ever had to go without a ventilator. US hospitals are operating WAY under capacity.

It is incomprehensible that states would react the way they have - unless you factor in the political equation. "Flatten the curve" has been transformed to "we need a cure" by left wing governors and officials. A totally unreasonable expectation.

Bottom line: Orange man bad, and all other considerations are secondary to beating him in Nov.

Last edited by Valorius; 05-18-2020 at 06:34 AM.
Old 05-18-2020, 06:44 AM
Dominant Buck

What about the rest of the world? Are they in on it too? Do you actually think the Trump administration had done a good job with this pandemic? Some things have worked out but others have not but it is never Trump's fault. That theme follows a NPD disorder.
Old 05-18-2020, 07:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Latest out is Eric Trump was quoted in the Washington Post that this whole pandemic is just a hoax generated by the democratic party and that it will magically go away after the November election. So it is all "fake news". Sorry I dont buy that.
Do you have a valid link or are you just repeating stuff? I look over at least 5 different news sources a day and have not seen that and if he did say it then it would be on a headline somewhere. So until I see a link I am hoisting the BS flag. Come on CI, you're smarter than that. NW used to post these "info bites" all the time without ever providing a link. If you say he did it, provide a source. Wash Post is the most anti-Trump paper in the nation. Trump JR would not be talking to them in the first place so Wash Post would be doing "3rd" Party reporting and that is nearly always incorrect.

I just did your job for you. Wash Post is quoting an interview that Trump JR did with Jeanine Pirro in which he said the "panic" caused by the pandemic will be over after the election because the DEMs are fanning the flames of the panic. He never said the pandemic is a hoax but that the panic over it is being kept rolling by the DEMs. I thik he is right. CI I know you're scared but you're not so ignorant to just believe BS you hear from someone without looking into it. Come on Man, engage your brain!

Last edited by flags; 05-18-2020 at 07:26 AM.
Old 05-18-2020, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

What about the rest of the world? Are they in on it too? Do you actually think the Trump administration had done a good job with this pandemic? Some things have worked out but others have not but it is never Trump's fault. That theme follows a NPD disorder.
The rest of the world is not on lockdown, and is certainly not talking about staying on lockdown until there is a cure.

Old 05-18-2020, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

What do you think Trump should have done better?

Even after he shut down travel, both Sanders and Biden said they would not have closed the border.

I don't know why I just quoted and responded to the same post twice. LOL.....
Old 05-18-2020, 09:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

What about the rest of the world? Are they in on it too?
Apples and oranges. The virus has hit just about every nation but not every nation has crashed their economy. You do understand that don't you? Nobody here has tried to claim that the virus is a big "conspiracy" but you would have to be blind to not see that the politicians of both parties are trying to manipulate this for political advantage. Why did we have to tank our economy? Nobody else did and they haven't had any significantly higher mortality than we have. I wonder if you have ever taken a moment to look at the mortality of the rest the world as compared to the economic damage they have sustained? Lets do a comparison of the USA and all of Europe. The reason I do this comparison is because you really can't compare a nation with as big of a population as we do with a country with a smaller population like Spain. And, we can be reasonable certain that the figures for Europe are reasonably reliable which we cannot say about China, Russia or the African nations.

Currently the USA has a reported population of approximately 328.2 million people. Europe has a total population of approximately 741.4 million people. This means the population of Europe is slightly more than double the population of the USA. The current reported deaths in the USA due to COVID in the USA is 89,932 deaths but you also have to remember the USA has been reporting deaths due to COVID that were not caused by COVID so we know that is an inflated number but we don't know by how much. Currently the total deaths for the countries comprising Europe are 157,858. Europe shows just a little less that double the USA deaths and reports say they have not been inflating their numbers in the manner we have so they are probably slightly more accurate than our numbers are. This means the mortality rate is pretty much equal between the USA and the European Union but a major difference is they didn't crash their economy and lock everyone down. You would think their death rate would be much higher but it isn't.

Do you actually think the Trump administration had done a good job with this pandemic? Some things have worked out but others have not but it is never Trump's fault.

Isn't it always the case in something major like this that some things work and other things don't? Can you name me on event in which everything tried was perfect and there wasn't a single failure? I don't believe you can do it. So why are you trying to use a standard that has never been used on any other crisis? As to blame, are you sure the blame is all Trump's? After all others have second guessed him and refused to allow some things to happen, such as closing the border. Does Trump really deserve the blame for all things? For some things he does deserve the blame for but not everything. And I'd offer you the suggestion to look big picture and not small picture. It is very common to lose battles but still win wars. Not everything is going to work. There is always some trial and error. There will be mistakes made. But rather than cry and try to assign blame, lets work together to win the damn war.

That theme follows a NPD disorder.

There isn't a politician in the land that does not have a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Not one. OBozo has it. Both Clintons have it. Bernie has it, Joe China has it. Piglosi has it. Trump has it. Nadler has it. McConnell has it. They all have it.You will not find a politician that doesn't have it but you want to complain loudest about one man? As a matter of fact when you get right down to the brass tacks everyone in the world has a little bit of it, including you and I. Get over it already. We all knew Trump was a narcissist when he got elected. By the way, how much blame for anything did OBozo step up to the mic and take credit for? Either Bush? Slick Willy? Reagan? Carter? See the trend?
Quit being ruled by fear. It isn't healthy. This virus will not destroy the nation and it will not kill off the entire population. In the end the sun will still rise in the East and the fish will still bite. Look big picture, don't panic over the little picture.

I have been listening to you complain about the way Trump has handled the situation so I'm going to push the "make believe button" and proclaim you as the president for the day. Dazzle me with your brilliance. Tell me what you would have done knowing the exact same things at the exact same time that Trump knew them. What different steps would you take? Remember you can't use hindsight on things we found out that didn't work. Go back to the DEC/JAN timeframe put yourself in the man's shoes with the impeachment going on, conflicting opinions, faulty knowledge, a hostile DEM Party fighting everything you do, a devious media etc... So impress me, what would the Great CI, Knower of All Things, have done differently to save the nation?

This should be fun. That is if you have the courage to answer. Something tells me you won't rise to the challenge but you can always prove me wrong.

Last edited by flags; 05-18-2020 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 05-18-2020, 09:36 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
The rest of the world is not on lockdown, and is certainly not talking about staying on lockdown until there is a cure.
Working on planting the garden so I have been busy. In for lunch and checking in. Most developed countries in the world had or have some sort of mitigation and some lockdowns. A couple of our states are still holding tight but from what I remembered on last nights news 48 states have partially reopened with plans to move forward. I think that is a plan that makes sense since going too far either way could prove disastrous. Yes we do need to try to get as close to normal as quick as possible but suddenly having an additional tens of thousands of elderly people die wouldn't be tolerated by our citizens for very long. As far as the Trump administration's performance I think they are going along pretty well at this point. They stepped up the vaccine search and made it a national priority adding government help through regulatory issues. My main objection with the administration was early on. That is in the past and we have to live in the present and from what I can see they are carefully moving us through the paths to get back to normal without sacrificing more people than necessary. I do hope most states follow the plan. When the infection cases drop it is time to open. Testing is key to staying ahead of the inevitable curve which will most probably reappear. 2 types of onions and 2 types of beans are in. Everything else will go in the ground today except the plants which will go next week. Still cold air coming in off the lake which is only 50 degrees.
Old 05-18-2020, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm just not really sure what the gubmint could've done better early on, other than the CDC totally screwing up the testing. But that's clearly not Trumps fault.

My problem is the feet dragging going on now.
Old 05-18-2020, 03:45 PM
Dominant Buck

CDC leadership is part of the Trump administration. Easy to point fingers at someone else but he owns it.
Tonight right now on ABC news he came out bragging he has been taking HQC for the past 2 weeks as a preventative. All the doctors that are commenting on the news channels are saying he shouldn't be taking it.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 05-19-2020 at 04:13 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.