Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Congratulations, Mile stone reached >

Congratulations, Mile stone reached

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Congratulations, Mile stone reached

Old 04-22-2020, 03:39 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Congratulations, Mile stone reached

By my calculations (just quick ones) Trump will officially pass Obama in piling on more debt than Obama. It only took less than 4 years and he isn't done yet. We have trillions more getting ready to be passed in Congress. That's a feat I figured he would beat but to do it in under four years? He truly is the king of debt. He is also a sucker who got rolled by Nancy and Chuckie.
Old 04-26-2020, 05:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welp, as you said Mouse.
The purse strings are controlled by CONGRESS. So, it seems to me that WE (the people) are the ones to blame for all the debt.
If we stop electing these drunken sailors. We'd have fewer spending problems.
Old 04-26-2020, 06:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
If we stop electing these drunken sailors. We'd have fewer spending problems.
I resent the comparison of members of congress with drunken sailors. I have personally been a drunken sailor many times all over the world. Drunken sailors can only spend their own money in a wasteful manner. Congress on the other hands spends someone else's money. This actually makes a drunken sailor more honorable than a member of congress. So how dare you equate me to the likes of those criminals?
Old 04-26-2020, 06:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Old 04-26-2020, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

A drunken sailor will eventually pass out and quit.

C. Davis
Old 04-26-2020, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 04-26-2020, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
I resent the comparison of members of congress with drunken sailors. I have personally been a drunken sailor many times all over the world. Drunken sailors can only spend their own money in a wasteful manner. Congress on the other hands spends someone else's money. This actually makes a drunken sailor more honorable than a member of congress. So how dare you equate me to the likes of those criminals?
I didn't start that cliched argument.

I'm guessing that at some point you either ran out of money or passed. And then STOPPED spending money you didn't have?

Thanks for your service.
Old 04-26-2020, 10:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
I didn't start that cliched argument.

I'm guessing that at some point you either ran out of money or passed. And then STOPPED spending money you didn't have?

Thanks for your service.
It's called humor Dude. Don't be so serious. As they the DI in the movie Stripes so eloquently put it: "Lighten up Francis."
Old 04-26-2020, 11:05 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by flags View Post
I am not a drinker or was a sailor. But I do have to honor and salute this post !
Old 04-26-2020, 12:11 PM
Dominant Buck

That was a funny post to be sure. You brought it right around the corner flags. LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.